Weekend 9/27 & 9/28

I realize this should be in the Weekend Lineup, but since I cannot edit my AD I have to announce it here.
I get a lot of requests for HH's. I've decided to offer HH Appts. all this weekend, Incall/Outcall. HH/175
Email: albanyblonde@gmail.com
outcall to the ROC?
I'm sure the unborn kid will love the dents in it head from all the cock that it'll be getting.
Wow! I imagine your complete lack in the knowledge of anatomy reflects in your performance as well.
Like have some self respect and for that of your unborn.

Wow! I imagine your complete lack in the knowledge of anatomy reflects in your performance as well. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Making assumptions about whom
and how many people I see...
I'm sure whatever fantasy you've got playing out in your mind is far more interesting than reality.
Maybe if you had even bothered to look at my Reviews or do a little bit of research on me before you went spouting off... If you do bother to look at my Reviews, please note the dates. ;-)
Like have some self respect and for that of your unborn. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Please explain to me how having safe, responsible sex endangers an unborn child?
Do you really want to pull the "self-respect" card on a prostitution website?!
Please explain to me how having safe, responsible sex endangers an unborn child?
Do you really want to pull the "self-respect" card on a prostitution website?! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Don't lose any sleep over it. Assholes will be assholes.
she did well on her own
Knocked up prostitues on a prostitutes website.
I'd be proud. Responsible sex as a hooker? Keep telling yourself that.
Autumn, Please don't lower yourself into a pissing contest with this jerk. For one, he is misinformed about the woman's body during pregnancy. And second you are too classy a woman to allow this thread to go on.
I'd be proud. Responsible sex as a hooker? Keep telling yourself that. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Yes AB do not lower yourself, let me!

You sir, have no right to comment when you are on here with 4 reviews, so you obviously like paying us Until you get your head out of your ass, keep it moving.
I'd be proud. Responsible sex as a hooker? Keep telling yourself that. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Really dude? REALLY!?!?!
On a website like this, dedicated to THIS subject matter?!?!?
What's the deal dude drink a little too much wine at communion? Or are you a member of the Westboro Baptist church...the ones that picket the funerals of dead servicemen?
Didn't you ever hear the adage about 'if you don't have anything nice to say...'?

AB is a top notch provider!! TOP NOTCH
Your bashing is unwarranted and malapropos. Perhaps this is a good time for you to use your extra cash to BUY A CLUE!

PK
  • Tiger
  • 09-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Really dude? REALLY!?!?!
On a website like this, dedicated to THIS subject matter?!?!?
What's the deal dude drink a little too much wine at communion? Or are you a member of the Westboro Baptist church...the ones that picket the funerals of dead servicemen?
Didn't you ever hear the adage about 'if you don't have anything nice to say...'?

AB is a top notch provider!! TOP NOTCH
Your bashing is unwarranted and malapropos. Perhaps this is a good time for you to use your extra cash to BUY A CLUE!

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

I'll sell him this one for $600.

Thank you guys! Your posts meant a lot to me!