pleasure ?

I must say that i pride myself in the fact that i want to please everyone i come across and cum across,lol, but unfortunately i am learning the hard way that some ppl,no matter how hard u try and no matter what u do just can not be pleased. Some ppl r incapable of being happy or knowing what joy feels like. The lil things in life can b the most orgasmic,like walking up to the door of a hot stranger that ur going to make cum multiple times, or finally getting the girl ur body has been craving w every ounce of passion u have, or driving someone so crazy for u they firecely nut w/o u laying a finger on them ,or making a friend u didnt expect to at a time when u needed a friend more then anything else in the world.
Do u think all ppl can find simple pleasures and appreciate them for what they r?
  • bam71
  • 10-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Wow that's a great post! After reading that I'm definitely going to have to try and see you next time I'm in Albany
Why thank u, that would b a welcomed treat. ��
That is a great post . Thanks for sharing this with us
Just wanted to remind ppl that sometimes the lil things can bring the most joy, so dont overlook them
It takes a lot of patience to find pleasure or peace. I just focus on appreciating life rather than understanding it so that i can feel balanced about my position and place in life. Sounds easy but its harder than you think but worth it
I must say that i pride myself in the fact that i want to please everyone i come across and cum across,lol, but unfortunately i am learning the hard way that some ppl,no matter how hard u try and no matter what u do just can not be pleased. Some ppl r incapable of being happy or knowing what joy feels like. The lil things in life can b the most orgasmic,like walking up to the door of a hot stranger that ur going to make cum multiple times, or finally getting the girl ur body has been craving w every ounce of passion u have, or driving someone so crazy for u they firecely nut w/o u laying a finger on them ,or making a friend u didnt expect to at a time when u needed a friend more then anything else in the world.
Do u think all ppl can find simple pleasures and appreciate them for what they r? Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
It takes a lot of patience to find pleasure or peace. I just focus on appreciating life rather than understanding it so that i can feel balanced about my position and place in life. Sounds easy but its harder than you think but worth it Originally Posted by CummingsLane

Well said, i agree 10 fold. Couldnt have been aaid better....