free appointments.? !?!?!

I dont do discounted appts, i dont do FREE APPTS, I SAID I WANTED TO B LEFT ALONE OUT OF THE BICKERING BACK N FORTH IN THE TREADS AND IT CONTINUED , I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE SINCE TO CHECK MY MAIL N THATS IT, I DO NOT WISH TO LOSE GOOD CLIENTS OVER THIS OR INCOME, WHEN I DID SEE EDDIE IT WAS BC I CONFUSED HIM (THRU TXT W SOMEONE ELSE) THAT WAS HOW HE WAS EVER ABLE TO SEE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE REVIEW EDDIE PUT UP THAT HE GVE ME A 300 TIP,THAT WAS NOT CORRECT EITHER, I CHARGED HIM 400/HR N HE GAVE ME A 100 TIP, I TRIED TO KEEP OUT OF IT AND I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO KEEP GOING ON BUT NOW IT IS INTERFERING WITH MY LIVELIHOOD. I JUST WANT THIS TO END HERE AND NOW, PLEASE. KISSES TO ALL
STAY SAFE,STAY SWEET,STAY SEXY
kira i've aplogized on the board and to you by text. i should have not review that evening. i do however take exception to you not telling the truth. your rate was 200 and i gave you a 300 tip. if youd like me to explain why i gave you a 300 tip i can if you want or you could stop lying. your choice. you didnt confuse me with anyone and that evening DID happen as posted. If you want to "out" me by telling people about our encounter I can do the same. I havent so i suggest you stop.
Tell it like it is Eddie. Enough with these whores calling the shots and lying their asses off. I've not met an honest one yet.
It seems very coincidental ( hmmmm... ) to me that TreeBark posts within minutes of Eddie 12148 on more than one occasion praising Eddie for Eddie's recent post. I'm just speculating here that either Eddie and TreeBark are the same person OR TreeBark has his nose way up Eddie's ass for some reason.
Guys- it's over. Let it end. Move on - please.
Road rash, we've been over this many times. We are not the same but I just like how he stands up for himself and doesn't back down when certain members try to ripp him apart.

It seems very coincidental ( hmmmm... ) to me that TreeBark posts within minutes of Eddie 12148 on more than one occasion praising Eddie for Eddie's recent post. I'm just speculating here that either Eddie and TreeBark are the same person OR TreeBark has his nose way up Eddie's ass for some reason.
Guys- it's over. Let it end. Move on - please. Originally Posted by RODOSH
Gents! One word! ENOUGH!

This is your gentle warning!

DD
Sooo, I can say my personal experience with Kira was amazing. I trust her and her abilities completely. This goes not only for her, but the company she keeps. I have seen her once and she was great. After meeting her and in talking I came to see that I saw a friend of hers a few times. A friend which I had over and I COMPLETELY blacked out and passed out with. Woke up to her gone and nothing of mine taken when it would've been easy. I'm not sure that means anything, but like I said the company she keeps and her, herself is a keeper!
free sex is over rated anyways
every freebie I ever got from a hoo errr provider cost me more in the long run
$400 an hour for a female on this level is ridiculous, I can't believe someone would lay out that kind of money.