So Quiet..

I'm not sure why the boards so quiet now seems like no one post anything anymore ....lets lighten the mood and start talking people......How about them Packers .....lol
Maybe you should see the latest review of you. The dude is saying you ripped him off $. That review got things heated for a little while.
Did you steal his $?
I did not steal from him ...but to tell you the truth I'm not gonna make crazy post and start drama....I will not stoop to his level...my reviews should speak for me
Oh. He seems to think otherwise. Crazy boys.
Yes I know he's been sending me crazy text saying he will delete the review if I see him....sorry I won't allow some sad excuse of a man black mail me . He should of known that when he threatened me with the bad review if I didn't see him ....lol cuz he posted review and guess what I'm still not seeing him....I'm a great provider a lot of gents know this ....
He has harassed me, veronica boyt and gabrielle as well. I have over 20 emails of him harassing me for almost 2 years. All because I would not see him due to his references not checking out. He is psycho....literally.
It's sad some guys think they can threaten us thinking we will stoop to there level and give in to there requests....all I can say is grow up ...
You know what ....this is ridiculous the people bashing me are saying all this crap on here but then texting my cell phone begging me to see them and how they love me and want to marry me and have babies so...all I'm going to say is you guys have minds of your owns you can make your own decisions about me or you can be little puppets to the immature pathetic losers ....you can call me a liar all you want but the proof is in the pudding if anyone wants to know the truth I will gladly meet any of you and show you the texts from these so called board members ....I have nothing to hide I've been a great provider for a long time and if i need to make money I can book a appointment in a heart beat with any one of my many regular gents that know I'm a great girl ....I don't have to scam any one and especially not for $180 bucks please I would wipe my ass with that ...and I'm not that stupid that I would risk my entire reputation over that amount of money ...It's sad how pathetic some people really are....I have to ask how bad is your life that you have to harass and stalk a 25 year old girl? Like I said if any one wants the truth just text or pm me!!!
  • onnz1
  • 11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
lol
you get a free drink anyways if ya ever make it back ta ROC LOL
just for that last post
you get a free drink anyways if ya ever make it back ta ROC LOL
just for that last post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
what you got going on weds night osd ...Ill be in Roc
Friday or Sat works better for me
Thurs maybe
dang I hate workin 4 10's