Extremely new to this and need some advice

I have never had a provider and I am going to be in Little Rock next week and thought what the hell, looks like fun. So I started cruising the interwebs and found BP and this site and P411. I don't want to sound rude, but I keep thinking that some of the providers might actually be post op men. No judgment from me, but it is not my thing. I guess I am wondering how prolific are TS providers in this hobby? Also, do most say they are if that is the case? I am also finding it difficult to find a provider with it being my first time as well. This I can understand since it is a dangerous game. Cannot fault anyone for being cautious. Anywho, I guess I am just asking for some advice for a newbie. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help out.

Thank you-
Always check for genitalia. Trannies sure can chug cock.

If you want an appointment next week, you need to start now, finding a lady who will see first-timers, and screen. That means tell her your real name, your employment information, and whatever else she needs to know to screen you. Book with a well-established lady who has plenty of reviews; then you can feel safe in giving your information, as such established providers know how to practice discretion.

Also, I think TS providers are fairly rare and always identify themselves as such.
That is what I was thinking. I have already started. I did the P411 verification process and have made initial contact. No response yet, but I will keep it up. Thank you for the info. It is greatly appreciated.
You're very welcome.

If you weren't location-specific, I'd refer you to the lady whose link is in my signature. But then, if you were in Dallas, you'd have no problem anyway. Dallas seems to be the center of the demimonde, with multiple hundreds of working ladies who seem sound, trustworthy, proficient, and generally delightful. It's probably a good thing I live so far away, or I'd be broke all the time!

Good luck, man!
If you want an appointment next week, you need to start now, finding a lady who will see first-timers, and screen. I think TS providers are fairly rare and always identify themselves as such. Originally Posted by James1588
Research Research, Research!
A TS who doesn't reveal this info is asking for trouble and won't last long in the biz. I would not be concerned about a "Crying Game" scenario. Even if it does happen, you walk and take your money with you.
Arkansas is full of trannies. It explains so much ...
^^^^ LOL

If you can't make a connection here or p411, then you can at least try BP, though it is more hit and miss as far expectations. That's why I am here as well, to have a track record, etc. I would recommend trying to contact Nicole off of BP if you can't find a provider by then.
If you want an appointment next week, you need to start now, finding a lady who will see first-timers, and screen. That means tell her your real name, your employment information, and whatever else she needs to know to screen you. Book with a well-established lady who has plenty of reviews; then you can feel safe in giving your information, as such established providers know how to practice discretion.

Also, I think TS providers are fairly rare and always identify themselves as such. Originally Posted by James1588
Yes, start now, so that your balls don't turn blue, hehehe! OR Wait for MY visit in June lol

Research Research, Research! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Great advice! Research, or put an ISO out TODAY for newbie friendly providers in your area...your inbox will be sure to flood.
I have never had a provider and I am going to be in Little Rock next week and thought what the hell, looks like fun. So I started cruising the interwebs and found BP and this site and P411. I don't want to sound rude, but I keep thinking that some of the providers might actually be post op men. No judgment from me, but it is not my thing. I guess I am wondering how prolific are TS providers in this hobby? Also, do most say they are if that is the case? I am also finding it difficult to find a provider with it being my first time as well. This I can understand since it is a dangerous game. Cannot fault anyone for being cautious. Anywho, I guess I am just asking for some advice for a newbie. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help out.

Thank you- Originally Posted by trtl360
Ok.....if this really is your first time.......you've been reassured you're not likely to get a tranny. For a first timer, you should pick a lady who has LOTS of good reviews by LOTS of reviewers. This is a pretty good indication she's legit. Over time you will get some insight on other ladies. The big head needs to stay in charge until the clothes come off.

Got your lady picked out? Good. You're not done yet. Research. How does she prefer to communicate? Phone? Text? Email? You earn extra points by following her preferences.
When you make the contact, she may have some questions for you. Some may be quite personal. You should think ahead of time what kind of questions you are willing to answer, or not. This is her screening process. If she gets too personal for your comfort, POLITELY tell her so, thank her for her time, and end communications. Pick another highly reviewed lady and start again.

Oh yeah. NEVER say things like "can I get a blowjob for 200 bucks?" Only cops and jerks do that. RESEARCH! You should know ahead of time from her reviews as to what is likely to happen.

OK....you lucky devil...you've got a date. Wait....you're not done. RESEARCH! Know ahead of time what the proper donation is for the session you've scheduled. If she has not mentioned an amount in your conversation, it will be available on her website or in her ad. GET IT RIGHT. The ladies fuckin' hate it when you screw up the money.

Ok....it's the big night. Wait! You're not done. The only thing the ladies hate more than a fucked up donation is a guy that smells like piss or crotch funk. The only thing they hate more than THAT, is a guy who leaves skidmarks on their sheets. WASH YOUR ASS AND BALLS. WITH SOAP! Oh yeah....a little trimming of the shrubbery wob't hurt, either. If it has been longer than an hour since you've done this, then politely request the use of a shower when you get to her place. Remember......your time starts when you walk in the door.....not when you get out of the shower.

Good luck. Have fun!
Ok.....if this really is your first time.......you've been reassured you're not likely to get a tranny. For a first timer, you should pick a lady who has LOTS of good reviews by LOTS of reviewers. This is a pretty good indication she's legit. Over time you will get some insight on other ladies. The big head needs to stay in charge until the clothes come off.

Got your lady picked out? Good. You're not done yet. Research. How does she prefer to communicate? Phone? Text? Email? You earn extra points by following her preferences.
When you make the contact, she may have some questions for you. Some may be quite personal. You should think ahead of time what kind of questions you are willing to answer, or not. This is her screening process. If she gets too personal for your comfort, POLITELY tell her so, thank her for her time, and end communications. Pick another highly reviewed lady and start again.

Oh yeah. NEVER say things like "can I get a blowjob for 200 bucks?" Only cops and jerks do that. RESEARCH! You should know ahead of time from her reviews as to what is likely to happen.

OK....you lucky devil...you've got a date. Wait....you're not done. RESEARCH! Know ahead of time what the proper donation is for the session you've scheduled. If she has not mentioned an amount in your conversation, it will be available on her website or in her ad. GET IT RIGHT. The ladies fuckin' hate it when you screw up the money.

Ok....it's the big night. Wait! You're not done. The only thing the ladies hate more than a fucked up donation is a guy that smells like piss or crotch funk. The only thing they hate more than THAT, is a guy who leaves skidmarks on their sheets. WASH YOUR ASS AND BALLS. WITH SOAP! Oh yeah....a little trimming of the shrubbery wob't hurt, either. If it has been longer than an hour since you've done this, then politely request the use of a shower when you get to her place. Remember......your time starts when you walk in the door.....not when you get out of the shower.

Good luck. Have fun! Originally Posted by hgritstoo
+ 1 on everything Grits! But one of my own personal things is time starts when you get out the shower but thats just my own thingie
... my own personal things is time starts when you get out the shower ... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I would guess that encourages more gents to make use of your shower. And that can't be a bad thing for a lady.
Great advice. I believe I have picked out the lady. Communication has begun. Research is still on going. Major draw back with me is that after 15+ years in the USMC, I look like a cop.lol. I believe we have got that part out of the way though. All of the advice you gave, Grits is pretty much what I was planning on. Just because I am paying doesn't mean I can be a pig. Seems to me that if a date is more comfortable and pleased then my experience will be much better. Thank you to everyone for all of the advice. It is much appreciated.
Good advice here but DON'T give the girls your real name or where you work. If you joined P411 that should suffice. Give as LITTLE real world info on yourself as possible. You never know when it might be used against you.

Lots of newbie-friendly girls here and on P411. Post a thread in your areas Requests & ISO Forum saying you're new and want to get started. You'll get responses. Research the girls that respond, have a few appointments, write a few reviews and you're on your way.