Turkey (a US client state) shoots down a Russian fighter over Turkey (though Russia says otherwise);

where do we go from here? All the experts on foreign policy and the military are on the right but I want to be amused. Lefties, amuse me with your grand schemes and conspiracy theories. Of course, you may not have heard about it yet.
Lefties, amuse me with your grand schemes and conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot, were you a "Lefties" when you thought up the camouflaged 777 parked on a remote island "conspiracy theory?"

Fuk'n Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2015, 09:22 AM
where do we go from here? All the experts on foreign policy and the military are on the right . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Helluva job Brownie...
http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/nato_countries.htm

Turkey!

So an F16 can take down a SU-24 in a live-fire exercise.

That'll piss off Putin.
You caught that? I thought that was pretty good too.
Thought it was ground to air.
That's the latest "news" report on the rescue attempt.
Shot the pilot as he was in the chute plus a helicopter was damaged by ground fire, and forced down. Seems like the Ruskies have pissed Turkey off bombing the Turkmen.
The Turks do not fuck around. I heard stories about the Turks during the Korean War ... no one wanted to fuck with them.
The Turks do not fuck around. I heard stories about the Turks during the Korean War ... no one wanted to fuck with them. Originally Posted by pyramider

I have heard the same stories. The Turks have 1400 years experience gutting people... I've also heard stories about the Russian's

ROE for us
JDIdiot, were you a "Lefties" when you thought up the camouflaged 777 parked on a remote island "conspiracy theory?"

Fuk'n Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
" IS " that what YOU and Slick Willy and the " other " artful dodger ( of sniper fire in Kosovo ! ), Shrillary, have to say on the subject, Lil Cotex ?
Tha Russian's what, SLOBBRIN?

Ignorant fuck.
Thought it was ground to air. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. And that F16 is a "throw down" from a "garage sale" of left overs.

Either the SU didn't have on its "ears" and "eyes" or didn't have any or any that were sufficient, you pick. Training, discipline, or technology deficiency.

I suspect a U.S. pilot would not have "pulled the trigger" in that environment, but at that level in Turkey "the cowboy" doesn't get many opportunities for a notch on "his belt" and took one. The problem is "trigger happy" can start wars and at minimum chill down cooperative opportunities for mutual assistance.
No. And that F16 is a "throw down" from a "garage sale" of left overs.

Either the SU didn't have on its "ears" and "eyes" or didn't have any or any that were sufficient, you pick. Training, discipline, or technology deficiency.

I suspect a U.S. pilot would not have "pulled the trigger" in that environment, but at that level in Turkey "the cowboy" doesn't get many opportunities for a notch on "his belt" and took one. The problem is "trigger happy" can start wars and at minimum chill down cooperative opportunities for mutual assistance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually the new report said it was two "tricked out" F16's. Seems the military industrial complex is making new billions with the tensions in the world. With the media fanning the flames there is no end in sight.