Trump's Campain Manager, Corey Lewandowski, Will NOT Be Charged

I made a post when this happenned, and called it bullshit.

The Prosecutor saw through this whiney little cunt's charade.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politi...arges-dropped/

Everybody was appalled. "Fire him" was the battle cry of the political correct crowd.

But Trump knew the truth, and stood by his Manager.

Of course, she will bring a a lawsuit. But I suspect that venue will see this so called "battery" to be the farce we all know it is.
It was a "Trumped" up charge from the start.
It was a "Trumped" up charge from the start. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

Especially considering how the reporter alleged he kicked, bit and dragged her to the floor.
That poor reporter. How will she ever recover from that brutal and harrowing attack from such a violent and racist campaign?

Since LittleLiberalEva can't generate a thought, I'd thought I'd share what he must think of this. The rest of us were smart enough to know the claim was bullshit from the start.
That poor reporter. How will she ever recover from that brutal and harrowing attack from such a violent and racist campaign?

Since LittleLiberalEva can't generate a thought, I'd thought I'd share what he must think of this. The rest of us were smart enough to know the claim was bullshit from the start. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Jump on the bandwagon Tonto. If you had a thought it would be lonesome.
What do you expect? She wasn't bright enough to keep a job with Faux.

Nothing is surprising when it comes to the Trumpzaro world.
Jump on the bandwagon Tonto. If you had a thought it would be lonesome. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The bandwagon that thinks you're stupid is full to capacity, with a waiting list, LittleLiberalEva
Good.

And I hope they are doing it for the right reasons, because the charge was ridiculous, rather than because the reporter told the police that she would accept an apology.
Did Lewandowski work for Trump when he was a partner in pro rasslin?
The bandwagon that thinks you're stupid is full to capacity, with a waiting list, LittleLiberalEva Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wait till the reason comes out Tonto, of course you will defend Trump at any cost. Once a Trumpazoid always a Trumpazoid.
If you could read, LittleLiberalEva, you'd see that I don't defend Trump all the time. But when he is being treated unfairly, I will say so, just like I've done for Obama, Kerry, and others. You WANT this to be bad for Trump, because you are an ignorant, partisan hack. The fact is that the reporter had grabbed Trump first, and Lewandowski pulled her arm away. She was not thrown to the floor, as she stated, nor was she even off balance. Lewandowski acted appropriately, and you can't stand it, or admit you were wrong, because you already had him convicted. A Democrat prosecutor refused to press charges.

And I'm still supporting Gary Johnson. So go fuck yourself. At least until BigIdiotTex returns.
I hear his, Trump's, popularity rating has fallen so low that it is as low as David Duke's when he was running for President. Nobody has been lower since then.
You thinck it has anything to do with the people that he has surrounding him or is it all on his own merit?
I think the novelty has worn off.
I hear his, Trump's, popularity rating has fallen so low that it is as low as David Duke's when he was running for President. Nobody has been lower since then.
You thinck it has anything to do with the people that he has surrounding him or is it all on his own merit? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Latest polls show that Nation wide, Trump has increased his lead to 45% over Cruz at 27% and Kasich at 23% with the rest undecided.

However, Trump is still the weakest against either the lying cunt or Sanders.
If you could read, LittleLiberalEva, you'd see that I don't defend Trump all the time. But when he is being treated unfairly, I will say so, just like I've done for Obama, Kerry, and others. You WANT this to be bad for Trump, because you are an ignorant, partisan hack. The fact is that the reporter had grabbed Trump first, and Lewandowski pulled her arm away. She was not thrown to the floor, as she stated, nor was she even off balance. Lewandowski acted appropriately, and you can't stand it, or admit you were wrong, because you already had him convicted. A Democrat prosecutor refused to press charges.

And I'm still supporting Gary Johnson. So go fuck yourself. At least until BigIdiotTex returns. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you see why there were no charges, or just defending your boy the Don? Hint: it wasn't because she grabbed him.