Men are idiots/Provider Appreciation Week

Men are idiots:
Unless you have had your head under a rock, you should know that this week is no time to be "going off the reservation". Yet, I see over a page of BP and other inquiries posted in ISO. Are you guys TRYING to go to jail/get robbed???

Provider Appreciation Week:
As I look at all the ads of out-of-towners and see their high prices and sub-standard looks (compared to our lovely Dallas providers), I am reminded as to exactly how lucky we are to be living in this area. With the higher risks due to the Super Bowl awareness/get the prostitutes and their customers campaign and the inclement weather, I imagine most of our ladies have experienced a slow couple of weeks (at least the smarter ones). So I suggest that starting Wednesday every guy who can make a special effort to see at least one local provider within the week. When you see them, let them know how much you appreciate them and a little gift would be nice too, something to make them feel as special as we know they are. All in favor say "Aye".

I................ will be showing my appreciation to no less than 6 of them starting Thursday, 4 very well known and 2 unknown but well vouched for. Time to step up boys!
Wow, Novacain...you sure are doing your part!
+1 on the thread mmcqtx...we ARE damn a buncha damn lucky boys here in DFW.
Thats why I love it here in Dallas. So many true sweethearts.
+1 with Tara
** I have truly enjoyed meeting some of the great gents of DFW**
Fucking "AYE"!!!!!!!!!!!

A little appreciation from time to time goes a long way.
AYE !!!
Why wait until Wed. I am starting on Monday...
Aye. Count me in. F--- Superbowl, the real festivities start Wednesday.
+1 AYE

Thanks to all of you guys who are "keeping it local"
This is why school's shouldn't have snow days.
This is why school's shouldn't have snow days. Originally Posted by Mopar71
huh?
Aye, eye! At least one!
AYE AYE AYE!!!!!!!
One down - one to go -