Breaking News

Just in: ... The democrats are projected to take an early lead this morning, however that is expected to change later on today when the Republicans get OFF WORK and go vote.

We'll see.

But thanks for the insight.

(BTW -- you're cracked)
Just in: ... The democrats are projected to take an early lead this morning, however that is expected to change later on today when the Republicans finish REPRESSING VOTERS and go vote.

Originally Posted by imajustme
FIFY
Just in: ... The democrats are projected to take an early lead this morning, however that is expected to change later on today when the Republicans get OFF WORK and go vote.

Originally Posted by imajustme
Most of the "Trump" Republicans can't get a day off to vote because they are work at Wal-Mart.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 07:57 AM
French Toast much?
Healthy... LOL!
French Toast much? Originally Posted by R.M.
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump loses I send you the price of your highest session.
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump loses I send you the price of your highest session. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I think she wins both ways, ha ha!
Most of the "Trump" Republicans can't get a day off to vote because they are work at Wal-Mart. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
At least they have a job.

Dems suck off the people that work at Walmart.

Stay classy
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump WinsI send you the price of your highest session. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If Clinton loses you will disappear just like the loser you. are fat ass
At least they have a job.

Corporations suck off the people that work at Walmart.

Stay classy Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I fixed this for you.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump loses I send you the price of your highest session. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There is no our wager and never will be. Why don't you bend over and take a big black cock you nut job.

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=111
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 05:23 PM
oops
oops Originally Posted by R.M.
over what?
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 08:32 PM
I made a double post.