Size of pole!

Allright, I might get burned for this. But I would love to know what is the pleasure and choice of ladies when it comes to size (length and girth) of junior!
I have 5.3" full erect and few ladies have said they like it as it is a good fit. I was wondering how much truth is in it!
The title, size of a pole is funny ��
No good can come out of this topic.
All of the ladies love my 1.3" of dangling death. Its small and quick to finish ... what's not to love?
Chicks hate seeing me and I carry a 9 I think
It's not the size of the ship that matters. It's being able to stay in port until all passengers disembark.

Yeah - that was prolly made up by someone with a small dick.

More appropriate:

Q: Who you gonna please with that small thing?
A: Me.
  • iquit
  • 12-09-2016, 07:54 PM
It depends on the lady. Some like it big and some small. Some run away from size and make for a frustrating session, while some are troopers and give full access.

In my experience, Asians run away most, followed by African Americans. White and Latino girls take it like they own it. The best is when a lady positions herself to get you to bottom out. Now these are atf's for sure.

Latinas atf style: Monica #1, Lina #2 and Sophia #3
Latinas running away: None.
Asians atf style: Katy at sunflowers, Hanna at a Dallas spa,
Asians running away or complaining or limiting entry: Lily Dallas spa #1, Monica #2 and all the others (should tell u they are too many to name.) especially the sunflowers group. Because of the convenience of amp's, I still sometimes succumb and toftt.
Black atf style: retired girl so won't mention.
Black running away or limiting entry: I have seen 5 others and the same experience so I am not willing to waste time with them. My least visited group.
White girls atf style: never met one who didn't do it. All were game for both positioning and being troopers, and allowing full access in all positions. They are my most visited due to this.

I could continue but just thot I'd mention the main ones that gave me either problems with size or made me proud I had a size they enjoyed bottoming out.
The best sex I've ever had was with a guy that was below average. Size is not an issue for me. I actually do not like giant cocks.
I'd argue it's a mixed bag.

I'm (this thread asked a question, so damnit) quite hung, and in civilian life the way it plays out is this: "Wow!" "So big" "Go slow" "I don't know" "It hurts". Now, I won't pretend that my male ego doesn't get really stroked by this but, objectively, I've learned (though if I was in HS I'd say otherwise) that outside of the initial shock there really isn't much to owning a larger package, unless the girl has fantasies, she's a size queen, or is an angel (the kind that actually likes giving head and therefore enjoys size).

You're asking the girls here, so I won't go too nuts, but as proud as I am of having something I haven't worked for, it takes a special kind of girl to really blow my mind because, let's be honest, my gag reflex triggers if I brush my teeth too hard. Expecting a bit more from a lady is fine. Much more? Hell no.

I love it, but it's mostly because I'm a guy, and guys really aren't that smart. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Still, my male ego is well soothed because of it.
I'd argue it's a mixed bag.

I'm (this thread asked a question, so damnit) quite hung, and in civilian life the way it plays out is this: "Wow!" "So big" "Go slow" "I don't know" "It hurts". Now, I won't pretend that my male ego doesn't get really stroked by this but, objectively, I've learned (though if I was in HS I'd say otherwise) that outside of the initial shock there really isn't much to owning a larger package, unless the girl has fantasies, she's a size queen, or is an angel (the kind that actually likes giving head and therefore enjoys size).

You're asking the girls here, so I won't go too nuts, but as proud as I am of having something I haven't worked for, it takes a special kind of girl to really blow my mind because, let's be honest, my gag reflex triggers if I brush my teeth too hard. Expecting a bit more from a lady is fine. Much more? Hell no.

I love it, but it's mostly because I'm a guy, and guys really aren't that smart. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Still, my male ego is well soothed because of it. Originally Posted by Gbusey
I hear Dorfy has no gag reflex. Try it out and post a review.
They tell you that, just to make you feel good. Flattery works every time!
  • bbkid
  • 12-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Mine's a little guy. But, his Franklins seem to be about right.
Mine might not be the longest but is sure is skinny
I like my cock like I like my cigar.....a nice fatty..........lol!
{I really do smoke a cigar once or twice a year}
I'm pretty sure they don't care about the size of our poles as much as they care about the size of our wallets