Help needed asap... omw to Houston for the night!!!

I'm totally clueless on where the best incall location would be and any advise or tips would be very much appreciated.I'll be posting an ad for me and my gf in the ad section we don't want to have to work bp.please any tips or information would help immensely
  • cr76
  • 12-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Sticky at the top of this thread.
Omni, Westin, Wyndham, Marriott or Embassy Suites in the energy corridor. Can't go wrong.
Let me know when you get setup.
Thank you so much it's very much appreciated!!
You will be the first to know lol if u want I'll send u some pics of me not my gf my # 3614538327
You're not allowed to advertise for your girlfriend if she's not a member here...
I'm totally clueless on where the best incall location would be and any advise or tips would be very much appreciated.I'll be posting an ad for me and my gf in the ad section we don't want to have to work bp.please any tips or information would help immensely Originally Posted by nikkisosexy89
What Brooke said and btw u got a sexy mila kunis thing going for u baby

You're not allowed to advertise for your girlfriend if she's not a member here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
ughhh
Is she 23, 25, 26 or 30? Fuckable face, though.
I'm totally clueless on where the best incall location would be and any advise or tips would be very much appreciated.I'll be posting an ad for me and my gf in the ad section we don't want to have to work bp.please any tips or information would help immensely Originally Posted by nikkisosexy89
Why would you travel to a city & do absolutely no research prior to coming ?
Is she 23, 25, 26 or 30? Fuckable face, though. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I thought I was the only one who noticed that lol