You know what really grinds my gears?

I HATE when you call a provider and no answer then the next day when you're home with SO they call or text back! Like wtf! If you miss a call and it's been 10 minutes since you missed it... Move the fck on!!! Don't call! Don't text! If I still can get that pussy I will try again. I'm so mad right now! Laying in bed with SO and get a text from some dumb MF'r. And when I first woke up I had a text from a different chick! I don't get it man. If you post an ad that you're working either pick up the dam phone or just wait. Man I'm sorry I'm just pissed off. Hard to explain a "hey sweetie" to the SO. Dumb beavers. Ok I'm done.
Hobby phone.
Boom.
  • jl11
  • 11-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Uhhhh, duh, hobby phone that you turn off and hide while around your SO maybe? Yeah?
Google voice on my primary phone works wonders. Many BP girls don't have common sense on being discrete.

If you've been involved in the hobby for 3 or more months and still use your primary cell phone to communicate with prostitutes, it's not the prostitutes' fault that your gears are grinding.
Seems a bit harsh mate. I'm happy when they do respond!
Yeh a hobby phone seems like ur begging to get caught. It's not if she will find it. It's when. I maybe should look into this google voice thing.
  • rfl
  • 11-01-2015, 12:20 PM
I can explain a "hey baby" text a whole lot better than a second hobby phone to my SO. No hobby phone for me.
Let the girls know when you meet them that you are married and to wait until you call or text and if they see it late just wait for you to text again.
Hobby phone.
Boom. Originally Posted by sharkmanct
Right, and you dont have to keep it at home.
Yeh a hobby phone seems like ur begging to get caught. It's not if she will find it. It's when. I maybe should look into this google voice thing. Originally Posted by greeklover1
Get a Google number you can set it to ring at certain times. Mine only works from 9 to 5 pm.. also unwanted numbers can be blocked and the caller gets a... this phone has been disconnected message. You also know these ladies have lives and families to deal with.. Good luck !!
Oh hell no!! Really dude? You going to get on this board and bitch about when we text you fucking back if it ain't within the next five minutes how are we supposed to know that it's not a hobby phone . I am very discreet and so you should be too.... Jeeeezz really!!
Phuck you! I got enough shit going on and I find time to answer you back be glad that provider tried.
I HATE when you call a provider and no answer then the next day when you're home with SO they call or text back! Like wtf! If you miss a call and it's been 10 minutes since you missed it... Move the fck on!!! Don't call! Don't text! If I still can get that pussy I will try again. I'm so mad right now! Laying in bed with SO and get a text from some dumb MF'r. And when I first woke up I had a text from a different chick! I don't get it man. If you post an ad that you're working either pick up the dam phone or just wait. Man I'm sorry I'm just pissed off. Hard to explain a "hey sweetie" to the SO. Dumb beavers. Ok I'm done. Originally Posted by greeklover1
We all have choices In life.
Was It your choice to play In the hobby world?

What grinds my gears Is when I'm accused for someone else's choices that they made In their life.

Oh and If we are giving you turrible answers that you dont like
you can always ask PD to close this thread per your request
You set yourself up for it.
Hobby to your own safety level.
If you think it is safe using your personal number to do it, expect things like this and don't complain.
Others in your same situation and you don't hear them bitch.
Want to know why? They have contingency plans that keep their Hobby life separate from their personal life.
This Is my job and there Is nothing domestic In my job description.
Why would I cut my own throat In helping you resolve your domestic Issues?
Like P_b said
Hobby to your own safety level.
If you're texting or calling a provider -or someone else for that matter, of course you can expect a reply back. But often they are busy and cannot reply back immediately. I would be annoyed if a provider stopped in the middle of a BJ and asked me to do K9 or give myself a HJ while she sent a txt back to Handle101

Like any other independent contractor you cannot expect a reply until hours later or perhaps the next day.