AMP Tipping?

Just curious what others tip at the AMP's. I usually tip 20 for a hh and 40 for an hour. That is assuming standard rub and HJ. Never really had any complaints from the ladies.

Just curious what others out there consider to be appropriate.
HC,
That is usually what I tip....occassionally if the half hour appt is really interactive before and during the HJ...i might drop the 40 tip during a half hour appt.

HP
I think 80 is typical if you do a flip, where you give the lady a full body massage...this often led to at least digits and DATY....sometimes more. I never investigated any upsell options, but I'm sure there opportunities available from some attendants. For me, if something more happened, that was great, if not, at least there was a happy ending..lol.

I saw one woman that I'd visited a few times over the years right before my first deployment. We'd seen each other a few times and had some fun as I described, although she was one of the few that had even provided a bit of oral in the mix. We were having our usual fun and at an opportune moment (just prior to getting her off) I mentioned that I had a condom. She knew I was leaving and so was accommodating. She said that normally she gets $$ for this but we proceeded anyway. I appreciated the consideration, but it was the first time I'd ever heard an attendant in Rochester offering any evidence of p4p. Color me naive.

Karma being what it is; what goes around comes around. When I got back home I developed a friendship/f-buddy thing with a woman active in swinging and very Bi. I took her to my favorite RnT at the time (RIP Scentsation Center) I knew the attendant above was also Bi, if not an actual lesbian (she had a long term female partner living with her), so I tried to set up a couples massage with her. As it turns out, Peg the proprietor would not allow it, so I booked a massage with another attendant, leaving my friend with our original attendant.

With the SNAFU of the couples/no couples thing, my clothes were in the original room with the ladies, so at the end of my appointment I went to their room and when I entered, I saw my friend with her face between the legs of the attendant. They apparently hit it off rather well....
mh

miss that place
I always tip the 40 on a hh....i came to that from reviews on the old site and here. That is just the standard massage and the HJ.
i usually give $40, sometimes $20 if the massage is not that good.
they seem to be happy with that