Was January 6th an insurrection? Not according to a liberal who was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-tCwQi-ek

The dems love the word insurrection but not the words riot, terrorism, Antifa, etc.

The author of this video is an avowed liberal but not a democrat. She "walked away" from the democrat party last year when she saw what the party had become. She was in Washington DC on January 6th. She shot some video and talked to people. So you can watch the video and come to your own conclusion or you can listen to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and they will tell you what to conclude.

Maybe you don't want to think about anything. I offer this children's video for your approval. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHd2rnkRTE
It wasn’t an insurrection, it was an invitation.
It wasn’t an insurrection, it was an invitation.
It was peaceful protesters un-organized and with no leader!

libs love giving labels to things!
The question still remains, who killed Ashley Babbit and why did they do it?

I should correct that to "who murdered Ashley Babbit?"
The question still remains, who killed Ashley Babbit and why did they do it?

I should correct that to "who murdered Ashley Babbit?" Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I posted the video a few times. It was graphic. An AA guy. He executed her. He has a bracelet on his shooting hand. He showed up in videos later in the day. Don’t know what branch of government he is working for. But it’s easy to find.
I've seen them. What is his name and has he been held accountable?
I posted the video a few times. It was graphic. An AA guy. He executed her. He has a bracelet on his shooting hand. He showed up in videos later in the day. Don’t know what branch of government he is working for. But it’s easy to find. Originally Posted by bambino
that explains it
Trump demanded that his loser trumperters sweep this under the rug too. That rug has a big big bump that's about to explode with all of its corruption glory. The McDonald's will try to say I was going to stand up to the corrupt trump butt I couldn't find my intertrgity balls that I never had. Cancan Cruz will be cluess as always trying to save suk? His Matt pervert buddy

You gotta love the corrupt supporting amusing GOP though. The GOP had all the fake votes dah
Here's a question, if this was an insurrection, how come the Biden DOJ hasn't charged a single person with insurrection?

Is insurrection a crime?

Yes. According to 18 U.S. Code § 2383, it is illegal to incite, assist with, or participate in a
rebellion
or
insurrection
against U.S. laws and authority. ... The punishment for
insurrection
can include a fine, up to 10 years in
federal
prison, and ineligibility for public office.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1

493 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

Capitol insurrection arrests made in 2021

Page 1 of 62

NAMESTATECHARGE(S)NOTESJames BrehenyNJRestricted building or grounds; violent entry or disorderly conduct; impeded an official proceedingProsecutors allege Breheny is a member of the Oath Keepers militia.

Daniel ScottFLKnowingly entering and disorderly conduct in any restricted building or grounds; knowingly engaging in act of physical violence in any restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct and act of physical violence on Capitol grounds; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; obstruction of justice/Congress; assault on a federal officer with physical contact and intent to commit another felonyProsecutors allege Scott is a member of the Proud Boys orginazation and goes by the nickaname "Milkshake

."William Blauser Jr.PAKnowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; knowingly engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds

BauerPAObstruction of justice/Congress; knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; knowingly engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds

Prosecutors said Bauer can be heard in body camera footage saying, "Bring them out. We want them out here... You bring them out or we're coming in. BRing them out now. They're criminals. They need to hang. Bring her out. Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now. We want to hang that f------ b----. Bring her out. We're coming in if you don't bring her out. What are you trying to protect a f------ Nazi. Is that what you're protecting?"

John JuranNYKnowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds

William Michael SywakNYKnowingly entering any restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in any restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; parading on Capitol grounds

William Jason SywakNYKnowingly entering any restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in any restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; parading on Capitol grounds
Traci SunstrumNYEntering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building

See anybody charged with insurrection or rebellion? Maybe they are on the other 61 pages.

How bout this question... Is it 400+ charged with felionies and Texas leading the pack? It's so many I lose track of all the charged MAGA men blaming trump
Here's a question, if this was an insurrection, how come the Biden DOJ hasn't charged a single person with insurrection? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

You may be right that the DOJ hasn't charged anyone with insurrection. However the US Congress did when they voted to impeach Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/u...impeached.html

The problem is that the Republican Senate didn't have the courage to do the right thing by convicting him of the crime he so obviously committed.
Senate said nope!

You may be right that the DOJ hasn't charged anyone with insurrection. However the US Congress did when they voted to impeach Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/u...impeached.html

The problem is that the Republican Senate didn't have the courage to do the right thing by convicting him of the crime he so obviously committed.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy
It was a mostly peaceful protest. And no stores were looted. No police precincts burned. No police shot. No officers run down by cars.
the problem with congress setting up a commission to look into jan 6th

is found in how the dimocrats tried to lynch president trump and in how they talk about the event and in their sweeping attempts to purge their political opponents in the name of fighting terrorism

they are not honest participants, which has been proved time and time again, putting aside the awfulness and unfettered lying of shiff and the rest of the rogues gallery concerning president trump, remember how they treated brett kavanaugh?