Flirting Thread

This thread is for guys and gals to flirt in. I was flirting with Sweet baby beth in another thread and decided I should make my own so we don't hijack that one. Everyone feel free to do what you want in this thread it's a free for all.
I wanna flirt with the lady in your avatar. Just saying
That's actually a really old pic of a chick I dated in high school and college. Dont have a clue how she looks now a days but she's got to be in her late 30's
Hi Homer13, how you doin'? What are you wearing? mmmmmm.....
Hi Homer13, how you doin'? What are you wearing? mmmmmm..... Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
LOL!!!

That's actually a really old pic of a chick I dated in high school and college. Dont have a clue how she looks now a days but she's got to be in her late 30's Originally Posted by homer13
LMFAO!!!
Hey beautiful man . LOL . Just fucking with you ! Nice to get a breather for point land !
I wanna flirt with Homie and DH. Need some more info on yalls BCD action!!!
I wanna flirt with Homie and DH. Need some more info on yalls BCD action!!! Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
Bout time you make it to this thread, now baby where were we?
  • Paven
  • 09-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi Homer13, how you doin'? What are you wearing? mmmmmm..... Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
What aren't you wearing? lol
What aren't you wearing? lol Originally Posted by Paven
I'm not wearing granny panties, that's for sure or a thong.

Lol
  • Paven
  • 09-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh I'm sure that would be a sight to see lol or not! lol
Hot Damn Paven! Avatar is looking awesome!
Sweetbabybeth looks sweet enough to eat! IJS
Sweetbabybeth looks sweet enough to eat! IJS Originally Posted by Absolutely
You are truely sooooo sweet Absolutely. I love u!!!!
Bout time you make it to this thread, now baby where were we? Originally Posted by homer13
Sorry, I had to sign off for a lil bit. Had a football game to attend. So now where were we??