Anyone got any ideas?

• DaBox
  • 12-03-2012, 09:30 AM
I have been a member for quite a while. Well since it was the other name. I only rejoined early this year to this site. I am just one that lurks most of the time

I need a bit of advise. I have been in an extra marital relationship with my ex-wife for a few years now. It's kind of a long story. Sex was always awesome we just couldn't stand each other. We are both re-married and its been a pain for having a place to meet up. The pain is hotel/motel want credit cards which leaves a paper trail.

I am always looking for new ideas. We aren't talking enough meets how to require a apartment or anything. Maybe twice a month for a few hours is all we ever are looking for

Anxiously awaiting ideas from the crowd.
Have you ever considered using a hotel that you can pay cash at ? No credit card required and you get to have your fun! There used to be a place that was talked about often here that you could rent the room in the place by the hour was nice and had good reviews. I'm sure somebody remembers the name of it.
  • DaBox
  • 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks Kaci for the response. I have poked around the net for the ones that will take cash, I really haven't been able to track them down that way so far. I figured I wasn't the only one that ever needed that sort of thing so I figured there would be some info around. Anything up near the Fossil Creek area of Fort Worth would be really awesome.
Maybe you and your ex could meet at a providers place and add her to the mix,
Or maybe a provider you are already aquatinted with will let you rent her incall for an hour here and there for a nominal fee? Times are not great I don't think ...
Thanks Kaci for the response. I have poked around the net for the ones that will take cash, I really haven't been able to track them down that way so far. I figured I wasn't the only one that ever needed that sort of thing so I figured there would be some info around. Anything up near the Fossil Creek area of Fort Worth would be really awesome. Originally Posted by DaBox
Often, you can call up a "nice" hotel and ask if they have day rates. Say that you're coming in from the airport and just need to nap for awhile. Many will offer a small discount.

Nearly ALL hotels will tell you that you need a credit card. But I'm here to tell you that you can leave a cash deposit, and pay for the room with cash, at most places.

Now, there are Sheratons that require a credit card. Also, many of the Hilton's do (only the larger ones, from what I've noticed). Call the front desk and just ask.

Otherwise, I've had a few clients call me and ask if they could use my place for "fun", sans me. Well, I'm not open to that at all. And it sounds like you might not be as well.

So I would suggest finding good hotels, cash only. Also, check out some of the Patel notels. Many of them are in excellent shape and often, they're a lot less per night.
Get another credit card but have thr bill mailed to a P.O. Boxforcwhich onkybyou have key. Assuming a P O box is sufficient for purposes of the credit card company.
Don't know how far out you set up your encounters, but if a hotel requires a card for a reservation, you usually have the option of using another payment method when you get there. Don't know why that couldn't be cash.
The Quality Inn on Plano Parkway by Baylor takes cash up front.
I've made reservations with my CC then paid cash on the way out. Nothing showed up on the statement.
  • Tetas
  • 12-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Buy a travel trailer and rent a spot to store it that has electricity.
Might wanna air it out a day or two before taking the wife on a trip though...
I've made reservations with my CC then paid cash on the way out. Nothing showed up on the statement. Originally Posted by Hercules
I've done that too. Then ended finding that the hotel sent me a thank you card for staying with them. Good thing I got the mail that day. Never again.
There's another similar thread, and I started one like this in the men's section. You'd think with all this brain power we could figure out SOMETHING better. Heyyyy maybe we could ALL go in on one FABULOUS time shared apartment! lol
Here is an idea:stop the affair. A moment's pleasure often leads to a lifetime of regret. Your situation sounds volatile. No sex is ever that good. Good luck though.
You could both chip in to rent a cheap apartment that's convenient.