Signing off ...

I never really thought that I'd do this ... kinda thought I'd celebrate my 90th birthday with an Alyssa Nicole, Tori Capelli, and Claire Knight triple, or experience the super hot duo of LittleMiss and AshleyStarrXOXO, or submit one last time to Goddess Ashlee or the wantonly wicked DallasRain but ... it is time to say so long.

I have met many great guys, and gentlemen, these last four years and want to thank all of you for the advice, guidance, attaboys, hot stories and cold beers along the way! And a special thanks to Prolongus, Shep, ThatDude, mojojo, Mr.Monger, Daaaaaaman and many of the guys over in the SD/SB boards ... this wouldn't have been as much fun had I not met or spoken with you ... thanks!

To the ladies I have had the absolute pleasure in meeting ... you are all amazing! I spent a lot of time with some of you (LittleMiss, Bryleigh, WynterStark, Ashley Kensington, and the Latina Bombshell, Khloe Cruise) but whether it was a short or extended time, I always had a great time and am most appreciative and thankful for many, many great times!

Alyssa Nicole ... what can I say? You are perfection. An intoxicating personality and contagious demeanor that every man, and woman, should experience.

There are too many ladies that I missed seeing (Fawn, Reese, Berkleigh, and so many more), and a few that have gone that I miss spending time with (Nina Moretti, Deanna, and the hot British Persian Minx, Xyleena) ... but who knows where my travels will take me, and maybe we will get a chance to meet in another time and place.

Guys, you are truly blessed to have such a wide variety of beautiful, sexy, and just all-around great women in the DFW area ... enjoy them, and always treat them with the utmost respect and courtesy.

In the end, I remain thankful and gracious ... hookem4ever
  • Jaci
  • 12-08-2012, 03:26 AM
What ???? Hookem
Come & Kiss Me, Sooner Gurl
Self edit
awwwwwwww dammit baby! I am so gonna miss your sexy sweet slutty self! Remember that i will always "luv" ya! take care!
  • b2pop
  • 12-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Good Luck in whatever you do!!!
Cheers mate! Best to you.
"To everything there is a season". Best of luck as you move into your next.
AWWW.

I see ya around our little town every now and then. Wish you the best!

xoxo
maybe a double date with me & little Miss would be a good send off too...lol
Ow ow!
Good luck hookem69horns
Hey hookem! You are one of the good guys in hobby world (ladies told me so)

Good luck in your future endeavors!
Thanks so much for the mention Hookem'.....

If you go UTR...you know where to find me as well as Fawn!

Good Luck to You

and Plus 1 for Goddess Ashlee!!!
Many only hope they can look forward towards spending their 90th with such fun ladies and I hope that some on here you have met and enjoyed time with will reach out off board to make sure that whatever put a halt to those plans was your choice and not something else.

Either way, keep safe as hopefully we enjoy another Christmas.
Hey hookem'... You're really leaving this place? Well, gonna miss your posts and threads, man. Best of luck in whatever you do... You'll be great at it! And if you do see those 3 ladies when ur 90 you won't see 91...that's the way I want to go!