Spike Lee Is A Humble Director A Great Man

Me trying to educate the uncle tom brothers like Julian when I was in school.

You need to take your uncle Tom shit somewhere else. This board isn't the place for it. The mods should ban your ass.
Looks like he tried to storm out of the theater when his movie didn't win best movie oscar. And ohhhh he got furious.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...out-of-theater

Ah boo hoo. I guess like his beloved hillary clinton he felt like it was his turn to win best movie and/or best director. He did win an oscar, but it was not one of the big 6 awards. He;s a joke...........no, an entitled and furious joke.

spike lee couldn't even direct any where close to the level of Martin Scorcese, who had to weight forever for his oscar, however the great Mr. Scorcese never pouted and cried like a baby and then almost stormed out of the theater. It's called class and maturity.

Just know if you wouldn't have acted like a little entitled pussy, I wouldn't have posted this.

Hey spikey, the X on your hat means you got crossed off again for best director..

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
Picture of a racist

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
[/QUOTE]
Anyone remember Reggie Miller shutting spikes ass up?

Guess Reggie is an uncle tom as well? smdh
SC is like the rest of the liberals...they are threaten by the thinking blacks...they try and marginalize them!!
No I'm not and NO we're not.

I loved it when Reggie shut that midget up!
Me trying to educate the uncle tom brothers like Julian when I was in school.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

i like the "Gamma, Gamma .. Punk Punk!" song better. what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HegcKv2c9M

BAHAAAA
i like the "Gamma, Gamma .. Punk Punk!" song better. what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HegcKv2c9M

BAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Epic scene
How ironic that the liberal Hollywood elite snubbed Spike Lee. Hell, you'd think they'd be jumping at the chance to give him an Oscar and right this social injustice. Just one problem. They know his films are shit. He's a second rate director, he's an embarrassment to Hollywood and he belongs on the set of a Little Rascals remake as a technical consultant before he directs anything more important than an episode of Shool House Rock.

Who's Spike Lee?
one of sc's heros

He's not hard to miss. He dresses like Mario from the kid's computer game.
one of sc's heros

He's not hard to miss. He dresses like Mario from the kid's computer game. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Absolutely he is. He Directs and he acts... I mean what kinda person do you have to be to not like Spike.

For christ's sake he directed Gators last dance...

Who is gator. Never heard of him...the same with lee's films