Shine Da Great talks to his penis!

Shine Da Great: Ok buddy you know what foooking time it is!

Penis: Damnit! Do you ever actually get any pussy! I'm tired of you manhandling me!

Shine Da Great: We had this discussion before Shine Da Great has zero game so I either pay for it, and only on special occasions, or the OG pays for it.

Penis: Well where is that dude at!

Shine Da Great: Upstairs foooking some bad chica. I can't interrupt that. Plus I can't ask every foooking day.

Penis: Why can't i be his dick...

Shine Da Great: Why can't i be foooking Carlos Slim's son. Unless you cool with Lorena bobbit and she can switch you'll out you are kind of stuck with me.

Penis: last time you rubbed some of my fucking skin off you asshole!

Shine Da Great: Ok....my ends we're low, I had no idea that 99 cent dollar store lotion was such foooking bullshit.No worries, I splurged on some good lotion with cocoa butter and aloe vera, you know to help you heal a little.

Penis: Do I have any choice?

Shine Da Great: Um....I don't think so. Dicks don't have any rights.

Penis: Please be gentle!

Shine Da Great: We'll see what we can do. Now be quiet, I got to concentrate.

Ten minutes later Splatt!!! All over the sheets, then repeat! Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
TL;DR

TL-DR 2

Talking to himself.
Shine Da Great: Ok buddy you know what foooking time it is!

SissyLips: Damnit! Do you ever actually get any pussy! I'm tired of you manhandling me!

Shine Da Great: We had this discussion before Shine Da Great has zero game so I either pay for it, and only on special occasions, or the OG pays for it.

SissyLips: Well where is that dude at!

Shine Da Great: Upstairs foooking some bad chica. I can't interrupt that. Plus I can't ask every foooking day.

SissyLips: Why can't i be his dick...

Shine Da Great: Why can't i be foooking Carlos Slim's son. Unless you cool with Lorena bobbit and she can switch you'll out you are kind of stuck with me.

SissyLips: last time you rubbed some of my fucking skin in your asshole!

Shine Da Great: Ok....my ends we're low, I had no idea that 99 cent dollar store lotion was such foooking bullshit.No worries, I splurged on some good lotion with cocoa butter and aloe vera, you know to help you heal your asshole little.

SissyLips: Do I have any choice?

Shine Da Great: Um....I don't think so. Dicks don't have any rights.

SissyLips: Please be gentle!

Shine Da Great: We'll see what we can do. Now be quiet, I got to concentrate.

Ten minutes later Splatt!!! All over the sheets, then repeat! Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Mineher fix.... sounds better ....no thanks needed.

A great thread ruined by 4 people who say I am a sour note to eccie yet these 4 follow me around eccie as if they have a buzzer that goes off in their house alerting them to when Shine Da Great post so. I need help? Ok I guess..... Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
A great thread ruined by 4 people who say I am a sour note to eccie yet these 4 follow me around eccie as if they have a buzzer that goes off in their house alerting them to when Shine Da Great post so. I need help? Ok I guess..... Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Glad Ima not one of those 4. Being fifth wheel is under-rated.

A great thread ruined.... Originally Posted by shinepro
No, it sucked ass as always....no different from the rest of the verbal diarrhea that’s queefed from your keyboard.....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-09-2019, 01:54 AM
too much information shine..
No, it sucked ass as always....no different from the rest of the verbal diarrhea that’s queefed from your keyboard..... Originally Posted by Russ38
And diarrhea begat diarrhea, or so it’s said in the Bible.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Lol, shine you really should stop these shitty posts..
I'm glad you have someone to talk to OP.
Poor little bastard.
^LMWAO
Hey Shine..joke for ya

If you get coconut oil on your penis..does that make it a peniscolada? (Like pinacolada)