Like a boss

what the fuck is going on?
why do kids say this phrase like it has some meaning?

"I just took a dump like a boss"

or like anyone, right

the best was when I was new and in traing and the kid said
"I'm in here, waiting, LIKE A BOSS"
and I said
a boss wouldnt wait for the trainer to come back from taking a dump/..what's wrong with you??

I think "like a boss" means, "like a prick"

rich prick vs poor schumck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuGrIdZQ7Xc
  • Luxie
  • 06-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Sounds like they are quoting The Lonely Island.
Sounds like they are quoting The Lonely Island. Originally Posted by GemmaFox
I had to look that up and I"d agree with you, but the guy who said it, has shown he just isnt very bright....

when will you be back in KC?
BPCL you know what it means, I am over 50 and knew what it meant. Were you a little bored this morning? If your bored clean that mixer bro..... like a boss.
BPCL you know what it means, I am over 50 and knew what it meant. Were you a little bored this morning? If your bored clean that mixer bro..... like a boss. Originally Posted by dirty dog
you "knew what it meant?"

wuts it mean?
wuts it mean? Originally Posted by johnnyretard
Assuming your being serious:

Urban dictionary definition:

1. - Doing something or "holdin' it down" better than anybody or anything else in the history of everything ever.
2. - That awesome moment when you handyman-the-f out of a sticky household catastrophe successfully (and by yo'damn self) and then proceed to do that thing where you walk past a mirror, pointing at yourself from the side without-even-looking, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that, for at least one brief moment, YOU are the King Dingaling of the Universe.
"Fixed the bathroom sink like a boss."
Assuming your being serious:

Urban dictionary definition:

1. - Doing something or "holdin' it down" better than anybody or anything else in the history of everything ever. " Originally Posted by bilbobaggin
see I looked it up on urbandictionary
Like A Boss
The act of doing something as a boss would do.

(like a boss)

so......
My boss is a lazy self righteous gas bag who thinks he has the cloak of invisibility. Maybe if you did something like a boss that's why no one noticed.
My boss is a lazy self righteous gas bag who thinks he has the cloak of invisibility. Maybe if you did something like a boss that's why no one noticed. Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
I assume your boss doesnt have a boss
NO one notices him because he doesnt have a boss, he isnt accountable
yeah, you can do anything when you are not accountable

so "like a boss" means, "do what you want when you arent accountable"

gotcha

Glad to see you're back in some form BCPL. Not sure why this was necessary. You just seem to be the dumbed down version but whatever we can't be choosers can we?

Keep up the good work... like a boss. Fucking language is for morons. You were right on that. People don't realize saying it aloud with others around just points out how fucking stupid you are. but that's cool. We need people like that to keep me laughing.

Must be Dirty Dog's favorite phrase to use since he's over 50 and probably invented it.
Or maybe this is a better fit
I SPANKED Johnnyretardo's Ass LIKE A BOSS!!
LOL💋
Or maybe this is a better fit
I SPANKED Johnnyretardo's Ass LIKE A BOSS!!
LOL Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I've never met you honey
but if you did spank me like a boss, I'd sue you, like an employee
Glad to see you're back in some form BCPL. Not sure why this was necessary. You just seem to be the dumbed down version but whatever we can't be choosers can we?

Keep up the good work... like a boss. Fucking language is for morons. You were right on that. People don't realize saying it aloud with others around just points out how fucking stupid you are. but that's cool. We need people like that to keep me laughing.

Must be Dirty Dog's favorite phrase to use since he's over 50 and probably invented it. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
konfused you are
I've never met you honey
but if you did spank me like a boss, I'd sue you, like an employee Originally Posted by johnnyretard
No..I have never met you..and frankly ..never will
You lack the criteria that is required to meet..Such as Intelligence., Integrity & charm