Oriental Massage RAIDED

Yesterday. A patron was taken out in handcuffs. Not sure about the status of the girls or madam. Looked a little unusual for a police raid, so maybe the target was the patron? Anyhow, be cautious out there, gents.

This is the one on Fred close to Vance Jackson.
Maybe he did not wear protection ��
Only one police officer and not a full team in tactical gear with sporting AR’s??

If a customer was going to jail, mamasaun probably caught him roughing up her girl and called 5 O. Dumb ass probably didn’t realize that there are video cameras!
This is the closest report I can find on Stopcrime.com. The SAPD blotter site is down. My guess is the guy wanted more than what was offered and got aggressive.

LEWD CONDUCT. DIVISION: WEST. INCIDENT NUMBER: SAPD-2020-0664617. THIS INCIDENT IS FROM THE SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT CALLS FOR SERVICE. INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
TYPE:
OTHER
DATE:
06/02/2020 05:55 PM
ADDRESS:
VANCE JACKSON RD / FREDERICKSBURG RD, SAN ANTONIO, TX

There were calls all day on Fred road, but this is the one closest to the AMP location.
Good looking out Guitarzan76!! I suspected so. How Lewd does one have to be to get arrested at an AMP. I'd like to see that video.
Good looking out Guitarzan76!! I suspected so. How Lewd does one have to be to get arrested at an AMP. I'd like to see that video. Originally Posted by AMP Rat
For sure, how bad must have been ?