Name: Lexi @ Vegas Spa
Phone: (210) 649-6543
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.vegasspaevers.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Highway 410 near Evers Rd
Activities: L+ & intense PM
Hair Length and Color: Dark colored in pigtail awkwardly hanging down 80s style.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vegas Spa looks like it has been revamped. The interior walls, tile, and fixtures looked entirely clean and in brand new condition. Lexi was nothing to look at. Typical AMP provider--short (5"0) flabby asian with zero curves. If you actually date hot strippers outside the club every week like me, Lexi as an AMP provider has a 3/10 body. On a positive note, great attitude and amazing bodywork. Picture a 45 minute session with a focus exclusively on massaging specific areas you really want massaged the whole time! Bottom line, if you're there for the bodywork and the amazing special massage yet you do not care at all about looks, I recommend seeing Lexi at Vegas Spa. Otherwise if physical appearance is important to you during the session, I think Lexi is ugly enough to be a dealbreaker. I was laying there the whole time with my eyes rolling into the back of my head imagining I was somewhere else the whole time, so I honestly had a great experience.
Recommendation: Yes
One hell of a description!! But if you date hot strippers weekly, why go to an AMP with grannies?
  • phizz
  • 06-14-2020, 09:58 PM
One hell of a description!! But if you date hot strippers weekly, why go to an AMP with grannies? Originally Posted by why you no do
Because grannies are much better with their hands than most strippers and sometimes traditional sex gets boring. If you're suggesting you don't believe me, that's fine with me. I have nothing to prove.