URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...a/657443490660
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: 54 Primrose St
Activities: Grabbed her tittys
Hair Length and Color: Amber- long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Irish looking with tattoo across the chest (didn’t even see what it said)
Recommendation: No
OK--but what's the scam?
Did you recoup the cash? Great story anyways. Primrose Street lol, I remember those days…….
Well hopefully you were in a rental

Cause you know I’m sure they have your plates

Be safe get a hotel and stop seeing this garbage
Also at that fast trac there’s blue light Video
Primose street is your mistake number two
If you’re married or so might be a bad day coming up

Be smart don’t think with dick in car
OK--but what's the scam? Originally Posted by Withnail
She was running one he was not thinking smart
Also cash out lol
Not much they’re gonna do with my plates bubba. Not a great idea for anybody to show up to my house with intent to do me harm... cameras and just few firearms ��

More of a lesson learned. 1st time I’ve been scammed/robbed in 20 years of hobby

Only $60 bucks
Not much they’re gonna do with my plates bubba. Not a great idea for anybody to show up to my house with intent to do me harm... cameras and just few firearms ��

More of a lesson learned. 1st time I’ve been scammed/robbed in 20 years of hobby

Only $60 bucks Originally Posted by WNYbigboy
You acted like a rookie u lucky
Get a hotel plenty good pussu go to hotel
Texted her/she called me hung up on me when I couldn't make an appointment right that minute. Thanks for the warning and saving me. $$
This seems to be Jen Hogan once again, for like the 100th time.
This seems to be Jen Hogan once again, for like the 100th time. Originally Posted by demonlover
She’s busy
Exact same scam I was hit with but at a cheap motel room near the airport. Same ones?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...043&highlight=
I texted her last night asked her if it was a scam. She promised it wasn’t. I told her if this is a scam I’m going to beat the shit out of her pimp.
Well hopefully you were in a rental

Cause you know I’m sure they have your plates

Originally Posted by Missburger
[Sarcasm].... and the rental company won't give the cops that info.....[/Sarcasm]

Thanks OP for the warniing....
As demon lover pointed out...this is jennifer hogan...for like the 100th time. She ain't calling the cops on nobody..she's most likely wanted by them.
I take joy in texting back and forth with these thieving low-lives - setting up an appointment, saying I am on my way, going back and forth saying I can't find their house, "oh, I am right around the corner", etc. etc. etc. Keep them on the hook for an hour or more....they deserve it.

Sad that the world has come to thieving whores - have they no respect for the profession? Nothing is sacred.