Date: 07/13/2021
Name: Goddess Julie
Phone: 585-664-6483
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/GoddessJulie10
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Greece
Activities: DFK; FIV; Breast sucking/play; DATO; BBBJ; Toys; Prostrate massge; Anal Toy Play & Pegging
Hair Length and Color: Black and curly worn long over the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Full figured and curvy. 5'6", nice breasts with large areolas DD cups? Big shapely booty, Attractive face and winning smile. She has a very nice, welcoming, bubbly and friendly personality. Very sexy and seductive in a sexy outfit.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks yummy!
I'll just be kind and say that you boyz is definitely good examples of the ol "eye of the beholder" maxim...

Otherwise...a good review. And I'm glad that jimmies that like this kinda thing have an outlet.

I'll just be kind and say that you boyz is definitely good examples of the ol "eye of the beholder" maxim...

Otherwise...a good review. And I'm glad that jimmies that like this kinda thing have an outlet.

. Originally Posted by rooster
... Words out of my mouth, Rooster.
goddess?

...the gods ...be weepin

...thanks fer sharin!
very nice there
Not my thing either, but a lot of people like her so she must be good at what she does...
She was gonna charge me 5 roses/hr. Now either she gets $500 from everybody. Or she was weeding out a bad egg. Problem is, I’m not a bad egg.
She was gonna charge me 5 roses/hr. Now either she gets $500 from everybody. Or she was weeding out a bad egg. Problem is, I’m not a bad egg. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy

Sounds like a SA rate.
Imagine what you'll be able to get up north at the end of the month for that
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...=eccie_reviews

Heres her user ID Originally Posted by lilylivered
thnaks for the profile fix mmmmmod who ever
yep H2K that's true