looking bad for Biden

Afghanistan situation looking bad for Biden. Hopefully Trump will act like a statesman, and keep his mouth shut for once...instead of saying it would better if he were still President, or try to take credit for this or that.
Hilarious! They threw away Trump's exit plan and Obama released the T5 for Bergdahl and you want to blame President Trump!

Is that you Cornpop?
Afghanistan situation looking bad for Biden. Hopefully Trump will act like a statesman, and keep his mouth shut for once...instead of saying it would better if he were still President, or try to take credit for this or that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump is probably laughing his ass off at all the idiots that voted for Biden and rightly so. If Trump would have been re-elected this shit wouldn't be happening. The Democrats own this one exclusively.
Did you notice how sneaky the OP tried to be. Thread title about Biden then he transitions to bashing Trump!!! How clever.
I agree with ending the war in Afghanistan, and I'm not exactly sure WTF is going on or why there is a huge problem right now. I think some of it is war mongering and some of it is valid criticism, but I'm finding a little hard to distinguish the two.
I agree with ending the war in Afghanistan, and I'm not exactly sure WTF is going on or why there is a huge problem right now. I think some of it is war mongering and some of it is valid criticism, but I'm finding a little hard to distinguish the two. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I'm not exactly sure how you could not know what is going on and why it is such a huge problem unless your TV, radio and internet are turned off and you haven't picked up a paper in 3 or 4 days but let me give you the headline.

"It didn't have to be this way". Biden disregarded the advice of literally everybody from the Secy. of Defense to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs who all recommended that Biden keep the 2500 or so soldiers and intelligence apparatus that was there and not close Bagram Air Base in the middle of the night leaving one airstrip in all of Afghanistan to evacuate Americans and the Afghans we promised we would get out before the Taliban took back Afghanistan.

That should bring you closer to an understanding that we will not know the full results of for days, weeks, months and years to come.

I'll be here if you need further updates.

Oh, and we ALL agree the war had to end. Actually combat operations ended years ago and I think only one soldier has been attributed to combat death in the last year but don't hold me to that number. It was absolutely long past time to leave but leaving the way we did was, is an epic failure of Military strategic or lack of, thinking. Biden turned down the recommendation of his military leaders and chose immediate withdrawal with no regard to what would happen if he did it "his way" and his way was utter failure.
I'm not exactly sure how you could not know what is going on and why it is such a huge problem unless your TV, radio and internet are turned off and you haven't picked up a paper in 3 or 4 days but let me give you the headline.

"It didn't have to be this way". Biden disregarded the advice of literally everybody from the Secy. of Defense to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs who all recommended that Biden keep the 2500 or so soldiers and intelligence apparatus that was there and not close Bagram Air Base in the middle of the night leaving one airstrip in all of Afghanistan to evacuate Americans and the Afghans we promised we would get out before the Taliban took back Afghanistan.

That should bring you closer to an understanding that we will not know the full results of for days, weeks, months and years to come.

I'll be here if you need further updates.

Oh, and we ALL agree the war had to end. Actually combat operations ended years ago and I think only one soldier has been attributed to combat death in the last year but don't hold me to that number. It was absolutely long past time to leave but leaving the way we did was, is an epic failure of Military strategic or lack of, thinking. Biden turned down the recommendation of his military leaders and chose immediate withdrawal with no regard to what would happen if he did it "his way" and his way was utter failure. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
We haven’t lost a soldier in 18 months.
Did you notice how sneaky the OP tried to be. Thread title about Biden then he transitions to bashing Trump!!! Originally Posted by bambino
That's why he voted for Bitten ... who hunkered down in the basement avoiding scrutiny. Birds of a feather.
Not only does Biden want Americans to risk their life’s to get to the airport, he wants them to pay for their flight out of that hellhole.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/19...-flights-home/

Unfucking believable
Afghanistan situation looking bad for Biden. Hopefully Trump will act like a statesman, and keep his mouth shut for once...instead of saying it would better if he were still President, or try to take credit for this or that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Fuck no the orange turd won't the better the Taliban do and the more they kill the more trump and trumptards cheer them on. It helps their narrative. Sadistic pieces of shit....
Was there ever any doubt what Trump would say ? A statesman he is not.
Thankfully we have his national security advisor to check him.

For days now, former President Donald Trump has tried to pin the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban squarely on his successor, President Joe Biden. But several top officials in his administration are calling out their former boss for trying to distance himself from a fire they believe he started.

Appearing on a podcast with Bari Weiss Wednesday, H.R. McMaster — Trump’s former national security adviser — laid blame squarely at the feet of Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for signing what he deems an ill-fated deal with the Taliban in February 2020.

“Our secretary of state signed a surrender agreement with the Taliban,” McMaster said. “This collapse goes back to the capitulation agreement of 2020. The Taliban didn’t defeat us. We defeated ourselves.”

This is part of the Trump legacy. As well as the Jan 6 attack on the US Capitol.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 08:22 AM
Vitamin - do try to adopt an intellectual posting strategy.
'BlameTrump" - is not such a strategy.
Not only does Biden want Americans to risk their life’s to get to the airport, he wants them to pay for their flight out of that hellhole.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/19...-flights-home/

Unfucking believable Originally Posted by bambino
Repatriation loans are nothing new.
Hilarious! They threw away Trump's exit plan and Obama released the T5 for Bergdahl and you want to blame President Trump!

Is that you Cornpop? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Officials close to the matter have a different opinion than yours.

Who is Cornpop ? Why are you always suggesting members have other or multiple handles ?

It is very odd.
Vitamin - do try to adopt an intellectual posting strategy.
'BlameTrump" - is not such a strategy. Originally Posted by oeb11

Incorrect and useless post.