The Covid Obama variant confirmed...

Two weeks after his big bash, Martha's Vineyard hospital is overwhelmed.

Stupid Democrats. Originally Posted by texassapper
Let's not confuse stupidity with hypocrisy.

Stupidity is a viable defense ....

.... as long as it is distinguished from ignorance.

Hypocrisy is an intentional mindset for which liability applies.
But but they were all suppose to be sophisticated fully-vaccinated people? What could go wrong??????
Here's what is not being widely known:

The vaccine is "leaky". That means that VACCINATED people SPREAD the virus more than UNVACCINATED. That's why the govt is encouraging mask wearing.

That leaky vaccine may also be responsible for the various COVID mutations. In other words, we could caught in an endless loop of vaccinations. Especially if vaccinations are mandated.

So if people weren't wearing masks and were "fully vaccinated" Obama's party could be responsible for a superspreader event.

What is also not being advertised is the "natural immunity." We are all being exposed to the virus after 1.5 years and if you haven't died, you likely have some levels of t-cells, antibodies etc built up. The vaccine could provide more problems than solutions.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 08:01 AM
Obama's 'superspreader' event - was a deliberate hypocrisy - knowingly staged

Along teh 'Rules for Thee, but not for Me' Hypocrisy of teh Communist DPSTs Party.

LL - thank you for a good set of definitions.

Add - Ignorance - is the lack of education on a topic . It does not imply lack of mental capability.

ig·no·rance

/ˈiɡnərəns/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: ignorance

lack of knowledge or information.

Ignorance tends to breed Fear, which tends to breed hatred - a staple of Communist DPST propaganda ( that and Lies) - which is , ultimately - self-destructive.

Add - Ignorance - is the lack of education on a topic . It does not imply lack of mental capability.
Originally Posted by oeb11
As an educator I have always viewed "ignorance" as a curable condition whereas "stupidity" is not, but is customarily created by physical development issues or severe injury or damage.

As I sometimes say disrespectfully ... with respect to "stupidity" ...

..the doctor squeezed too hard with the forceps.
Yup"The vaccine is "leaky". That means that VACCINATED people SPREAD the virus more than UNVACCINATED. That's why the govt is encouraging mask wearing.
Again about CONTROL
I like to wear a mask entering small businesses, because I couldn't for so long.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 02:04 PM
As an educator I have always viewed "ignorance" as a curable condition whereas "stupidity" is not, but is customarily created by physical development issues or severe injury or damage.

As I sometimes say disrespectfully ... with respect to "stupidity" ...

..the doctor squeezed too hard with the forceps. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Also a career in academics and teaching
another version :
Ignorance is curable with education
Stupidity is only curable with a bullet in teh back of teh head.
Educating has been a "spin-off" for me ... and I use the term generally...drifts into training.
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2021, 03:29 PM
Here's what is not being widely known:

The vaccine is "leaky". That means that VACCINATED people SPREAD the virus more than UNVACCINATED. That's why the govt is encouraging mask wearing.

That leaky vaccine may also be responsible for the various COVID mutations. In other words, we could caught in an endless loop of vaccinations. Especially if vaccinations are mandated.

So if people weren't wearing masks and were "fully vaccinated" Obama's party could be responsible for a superspreader event.

What is also not being advertised is the "natural immunity." We are all being exposed to the virus after 1.5 years and if you haven't died, you likely have some levels of t-cells, antibodies etc built up. The vaccine could provide more problems than solutions. Originally Posted by gnadfly
True my sister contracted it from a vaccination employee. Now she has pneumonia.
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2021, 03:43 PM
True my sister contracted it from a vaccination employee. Now she has pneumonia. Originally Posted by R.M.
Was your sister vaccinated?
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2021, 04:37 PM
Was your sister vaccinated? Originally Posted by Tiny
No. Vaccinated people are the super spreaders.
It started out with Covid.
Get vaccinated.

It’s really that simple.
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2021, 05:22 PM
Get vaccinated.

It’s really that simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No thank you. I have already lost two members of my family from the
vaccine.
There is no simple solution to this mess.