Who's Done This Shit?

WTF?!

I could really fuck myself up badly on this thing ... but it looks like fun. Anyone done it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bm3cs9TFo

Like some kind of shit out of IronMan or something ...

I wouldn't mind.
I saw the video a month or so back. Looks like it could be tons of fun. I'm sure the videos don't really show how short the range is though. I think you have to have the boots hooked up to a jet ski for the propulsion.

I think I read where a bunch of beach resorts had contracted the company for them this summer.

Of course, my fat ass wouldn't be able to ride them until I get into shape...
Trying to this summer, might need a provider for the handicap after.....
Of course, my fat ass wouldn't be able to ride them until I get into shape... Originally Posted by eholiday
I'm in good shape but I still clock in at 233 lbs! Wonder if these things could lift my heavy ass?
Supposedly from what I have found. I'm 6'2 and 235 so if they will pick my ass up then you're in like Flynn. Besides, falling's fun-it's the sudden impact that sucks!
I am terrified of heights, so though it seems fun this one would be a no go for me

Amber Doll
It is a pretty sweet invention, creative. I'm sure it will be a fad for a while. They make it look easy in the video. The description said they offer lessons also. Looks pretty cool.
I did it about a year ago when it first came out in Texas. It's pricey though. About 1.5 hours for $300 and it was a Groupon!!!

Forgot to add that it's really fun too!!!!
I'm sure you have to sign a waiver lol
Yea it looks like something that would be fun to try.
Wow. Just wow. Sigh. Going on a diet. 255 - no way for me to "get it up!"
they only show skinny guys in the video ..what about the guys (me) who weighs over 200 ??
The video shows a guy with a girl on his back so I don't think
200lbs would be a problem.
Looks like a lot of thrust....
It is a pretty sweet invention, creative. I'm sure it will be a fad for a while. They make it look easy in the video. The description said they offer lessons also. Looks pretty cool. Originally Posted by April Cox
Throw on your bikini and go with me then girl!

I did that last night .... check my review