URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bingh...l/339088654072
City: Binghamton/Endwell
State: New York
Address: Nice neighborhood in Endwell… too nice honestly
Activities: Bbbj, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark, up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks have deteriorated over the past few months… always had a sexy spinner body with a great ass but now she’s letting herself go a bit. (Staff edit)
Recommendation: No
That’s a huge bummer
  • clmc
  • 06-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Sad when that happens.
Somebody just had a review of her a week ago and said it was great. I think he seen her a few times as well. I would have to do look back and see if it as Incall or outcall only. Thought it was Incall though
Somebody just had a review of her a week ago and said it was great. I think he seen her a few times as well. I would have to do look back and see if it as Incall or outcall only. Thought it was Incall though Originally Posted by Newguy0228
She has to keep some of her clients happy so she will have some business and to get a good review to offset the bad ones.
That good review was also from the beginning of April… even though it was posted a couple weeks back. Check the date on the top of the review.
That good review was also from the beginning of April… even though it was posted a couple weeks back. Check the date on the top of the review. Originally Posted by Tnalover8
Tna you are exactly correct. That was 2 monthes ago.
I've reached out since then and she hasn't had an incall so I haven't got a chance to see her. It's always ymmv with any provider and... they have their good and bad days. Sorry to hear your experience. I hope she's OK and she can get back on track again.