UNEMPLOYED

It's hard to explain to your dick that you're unemployed. All he knows is he hasn't looked down a throat in a while.
Try standing on a street corner in New Orleans with that sign and you might get what you are looking for. Might even get fucked. lol
OMG Funny!
Love it, too funny.
anyone wanna do a double dare experiment and hold that sign in public?
anyone wanna do a double dare experiment and hold that sign in public? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What is the prize for doing so? What lady is going to offer a free session?
What is the prize for doing so? What lady is going to offer a free session? Originally Posted by RickForFun
Well ya might get an 80 year old women that might take ya up on it. " oh sonny it's been years, I'll tell ya what I'll take my teeth out, you'll love the way it slides over my gums", lol.
What you need to do is get a different sign...one that says something like,"I only need $10 more to go back home to Mexico!" Stand on a street corner with that one and see how much money you get.Then,when you have enough dinero....you go check out one of our fine ladies........Problem Solved!!!
What you need to do is get a different sign...one that says something like,"I only need $10 more to go back home to Mexico!" Stand on a street corner with that one and see how much money you get.Then,when you have enough dinero....you go check out one of our fine ladies........Problem Solved!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
Yea that might work if a Border Patrol guy doesn't come along and kick your ass first.