arena football

I went to the game thursday nite. originally it was schedule to play on friday, but had to move the date due to the hornets playoff game taking place on friday.

arena football is certainly very different. its set up like a hockey rink. the ball is live during a field goal and kickoffs if it bounces of the net.

the field goal posts are much narrower.

fyi, the voodoo was losing by 1 touchdown when we left to catch the bus.

only 6 people showed up for the tailgate party and game.
With that lost, they are WINLESS.
Well i hope you enjoyed the game. I've spent some brief moments here and there watching Arena Football. I know there are some differences not sure of all of them though. It seems to me that the players are wash outs from the NFL Draft or guys trying to gain some experience and notoriety from Arena Football, in hopes to one day make it to the NFL. I see Arena Football will probably phase out thought.
With that lost, they are WINLESS. Originally Posted by blackdragonz
looks like you're not up to date on the voodoo happenings...

they actually are not winless. they won 1 game finally last weekend against Cleveland. I'm not sure if this was a home game or a road game.
Well i hope you enjoyed the game. I've spent some brief moments here and there watching Arena Football. I know there are some differences not sure of all of them though. It seems to me that the players are wash outs from the NFL Draft or guys trying to gain some experience and notoriety from Arena Football, in hopes to one day make it to the NFL. I see Arena Football will probably phase out thought. Originally Posted by acp5762
arena football phase out? I doubt it. its rather popular.

people like you talked about them like it was a passing fad.

problem with that thinking is they've been around 15 years and they don't seem to show any let up in spite of the contraction of the teams they went thru a few years ago.

with regards to the players, I wouldn't call them washouts in the draft, they just didn't make the cut. most likely, simply not talented enough in certain areas. No doubt that some are doing it for the experience and some others go there hoping to get noticed by nfl scouts who may or may not watch the game.

In a sense, the league is a rough equivalent of a minor/farm league.

Is the Euro Football League still in business? I haven't heard much about them lately.

nice to see the hooters girls tossing freebies during the 1st half.
we have a new team in mobile,they played 7 games and have not paid anyone,looking for a buyer asap
we have a new team in mobile,they played 7 games and have not paid anyone,looking for a buyer asap Originally Posted by lowgear
that is so sad