hooters bikini contest

April 30, 2011 at Metairie Hooters
What time?
6pm♠
They have the big one in Houma on May 14th
wow--I love Hooters....and Hooters{lol}
there are some great looking girls working in the Houma Hooters what time does it start in Houma
there are some great looking girls working in the Houma Hooters what time does it start in Houma Originally Posted by bassmaster02000
6pm
this is the info from the website.

4/30 - metairie - 6pm
5/14 - houma - 6pm
5/21 - West Monroe - 6pm

other locations aren't listed. dunno if they'll have one too.
Denham will be having a small one where only their girls can enter the contest. Not sure when that is though.
anyone go to the met contest?
went to the Hooters in Houma last night, the bartender there was a 12 on a scale of 1-10, and very nice. will try to make it for the contest says she will be in it, don't know if i should say her name or not?
Yea, she's stacked and will be in the contest. Probably best to not put their names out for their privacey. Good group of girls they have their and the tall skinny manager takes good care of them. He's the only one I really like.
Yea, she's stacked and will be in the contest. Probably best to not put their names out for their privacey. Good group of girls they have their and the tall skinny manager takes good care of them. He's the only one I really like. Originally Posted by canjunq
Privacy? They wear name tags and the winners' names will be on the sign out front afterwards.

Now, if you've gotten any of the Hooters Girls to play BCD, that's another story. PM me if any of the girls from Denham Springs can be hired
Just cause we can doesn't mean we should. What if providers started throwing our names around here? I'm sure some guys would be pissed off.
Yea, she's stacked and will be in the contest. Probably best to not put their names out for their privacey. Good group of girls they have their and the tall skinny manager takes good care of them. He's the only one I really like. Originally Posted by canjunq
how stacked is she?