What a CRAZY weekend/start of a week!

So, Friday starts wonderfully...a lot of fun in BR! Then, heading home that evening...wreck and total my car, AHHH!

Then, My phone dies last night...for no apparant reason! Today I get a temp phone (from 1999) so sending a text is a joke as half the buttons do NOT work, LOL! BUT...receiving texts and phone calls are no problem. Thankfully my new phone will be here tomorrow afternoon!

Then, two no shows today, as if all this stress can stay bottled up...I NEED STRESS RELIEF! Usually sex fixes that problem!

Then...I know right! There's more!??!
My insurance adjuster drops in today to tell me that because my airbags deployed (both), my car is a total loss and they won't fix it! SERIOUSLY?!

So, I go to the dealership with the check my ins. company wrote me, and they won't finance me a car...WHY? because I do NOT have proof of income, LOL!

I tried to explain that if we went in the back...he'd have ALL the proof he needed...I DO HAVE AN EFFING INCOME!

NOW WHAT?

What a crazy weekend!
At this point...all I can do is laugh! I think I will go soak in the hot tub and relieve some of my stress...
You need a massage? A foot rub? or some other form of stress relief, that's why I am here, how can I service you? Do you want the pulling of the hair, banging hard til you blow or a soft, sensual rubdown leading to oral pleasures that allow your juices to flow freely? Just let me know, I cannot stand to hear of a wonderful lady in distress.
YES!!!!
Oh J, that really sucks. I wish there was a way I could help you with your stress levels today!
LOL! Don't I know it!!!
That was funny i don't care who you are " we can go in the back then he can have all the proff he needed". Theres got to be a way for you to get a loan, i was on unemployment for 18 months and still was able to buy a new car for my daughter to go to college.
There is...I need someone to say I work and make X amount of dollars per wk/mth for a while now...

I'm pretty much screwed! But not down...

Life is like a box of chocalates.......I won't finish that thought
Been in the hot tub...all alone
Isn't anyone playing tonight?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Baby...so sorry you had a "rough" day...I would love to be in that hot tub with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss dallas will "make it all better in the morning'........we are gonna have such fun!!!!wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, Ms J, sorry you had such a bad day,understand the confusion now, I had no idea all this was going on!!!!!!!!!gdan
Wow, really a bad day. Hope things change for the better real soon.
phone dies
car accident
won't fix your car
can't buy car
2 no shows.

when it rains, it pours., eh.
how much of your car is wrecked? just curious, if its not too badly wrecked, most shops can fix it.

you already got your ins money?
Hey sexy Miss J....hope you had a BETTER day yesterday{wink/wink}