Southern Louisiana Catfishing?

Looking for a nice place to fish for catfish by the shore in southern LA. I heard best 2 places are Lake Maurepas or Lac des Allemands. Any reccomendations and if so, where is a safe bank I can fish on.

thanks
Looking for a nice place to fish for catfish by the shore in southern LA. I heard best 2 places are Lake Maurepas or Lac des Allemands. Any reccomendations and if so, where is a safe bank I can fish on.

thanks Originally Posted by Lust at first Sight
even though there are avid fishing fans here, but this really isn't the place for that info.

Louisiana Sportsman website the best place to go for any fishing info. they have a forum where you can ask for tips or make reports for best fishing grounds, just like Eccie! Well, almost.

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/
I have found some mighty fine pink snapper here. Love fishing on this site.

thanks Originally Posted by Lust at first Sight
Find a quiet pond. Take a flat stone and skip it accross the waters surface. Take note where the last ring appears, cast your line there, you'll catch many fish.
I learn the coolest things on here!
I used to love going fishing with my daddy when I was a lil girl...

he always bought along a sane & made me pull it with him....man it was heavy as hell....but I had a blast!!!.....lol
I used to love going fishing with my daddy when I was a lil girl...

he always bought along a sane & made me pull it with him....man it was heavy as hell....but I had a blast!!!.....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Really Sweety.