HOLD YOUR HORSES !

Saw that story. Thanks!
First Thai now this . WTF! Any good places left in the area?? PM me please help a brother out .
From the Post-Gazette:
"Authorities said they also located several member-based online forums where customers posted reviews and detailed their sexual experiences at the parlors."
I may have to reconsider going to the places with all the good reviews. Granted no customers were arrested but they were investigating for 2 years. Damn.
And that is the reason I don't do reviews anymore.

I am sure this forum will not last very long.
Could someone please let me know where this was? I don’t currently have PA, thanks! PM is fine
I'm always creeped out by the comment "damages?" Tthat now seems to pop up after every review.
I'm always creeped out by the comment "damages?" Tthat now seems to pop up after every review. Originally Posted by HappyBoy
Thanks for the info, guys. I appreciate it. 🙄 That’s the problem with this site anymore, everything is a big secret.
Google pink body works
KRIEGHOFFK80: I am sure this forum will not last very long.

If you think you're super smart, let me bring you back to reality. Uncle LEO knows about this forum and all other ones. He also knows all the places. His motivation to bust someone comes from complaints from other people, usually neighbors, or to reach a quota.
Don’t forget what they take they keep . The money goes to their doughnut fund for hungry officers . Cash is a small motivation I’m sure .