Best area to hobby in Houston ??

Galleria ?
Med Center ?

Other Areas ?

Thank you ..
Gina,
Ignoring that location really doesn't matter to repeat clients:
Galleria used to be the place.
Med Center hasn't been, since before that.
Nowadays it the Energy Corridor.
Along Hwy 10 west of Hwy 8 east of Hwy 99

However, Galleria still has the shopping areas for non-work time.
Gina,
Ignoring that location really doesn't matter to repeat clients:
Galleria used to be the place.
Med Center hasn't been, since before that.
Nowadays it the Energy Corridor.
Along Hwy 10 west of Hwy 8 east of Hwy 99

However, Galleria still has the shopping areas for non-work time. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you so much..
I see Galleria think I'll never have time to going shopping (0)Y(0)
Or I think Galleria in Dallas most be the spot for Houston.
Energy Corridor.
Along Hwy 10 west of Hwy 8 east of Hwy 99 Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I think you meant along 10, west of 610…but the “energy corridor” actually starts west of 8.
Gina, I agree with UC, Energy Corridor. Unless of course you wish to go even farther west. Speaking of that, I do have a guest bedroom.
Why is the energy corridor better for hobbying. Unless you live there. Isn't it far from central Houston especially with our traffick issues
Why is the energy corridor better for hobbying. Unless you live there. Isn't it far from central Houston especially with our traffick issues Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
It’s better for the providers due to its proximity to a lot of high paying clients.
It’s better for the providers due to its proximity to a lot of high paying clients. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Okay. Thank you
Oh shit, I just realized that I responded logically and politely to a Shineshit question. LOL!!
Maybe you are referring to me because I asked the question. What is Shineshit? Brief fyi it's a circus here. Not my job but the mods. I don't perform in circuses I jus watch and get entertained by them. I don't know what's going on but you have the wrong guy. Thanks for answering the question
sigh
Im headed there next month
So miss sex lady...pm me for help
I can give you a hotel list!
Maybe you are referring to me because I asked the question. What is Shineshit? Brief fyi it's a circus here. Not my job but the mods. I don't perform in circuses I jus watch and get entertained by them. I don't know what's going on but you have the wrong guy. Thanks for answering the question Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
Sure thing, TrillPit, if you say so.
Lets keep this about areas to hobby in lol Please not another shitshow with the pittyroom lol
Im headed there next month
So miss sex lady...pm me for help
I can give you a hotel list! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Will do Miss Rocker ..