New faces at the Happy Hour

Thanks, ck, another successful social.
Still time to come on down.
Good to see some folks long missing and new ladies, and gents, of course.

Per the usual, only those present may disclose themselves, but please don't out anyone else, especially the UTRs.
sorry I couldn't make this one

I'll get the next one

QUOTE=ck1942;1057819187]Good to see some folks long missing and new ladies, and gents, of course.

Per the usual, only those present may disclose themselves, but please don't out anyone else, especially the UTRs.[/QUOTE]
Ok, so where is the thread that says who was at the social? Either way I was there and I had a good time. Xoxo ck
CK sounds like fun sorry had to miss it
My bad I was a little loopy..
  • quzi
  • 02-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Traffic might suck but this social didn't. Waiting for the UTR to show up here...
Thanks ck, it was great meeting all...0
Always nice to see some old friends and make some new ones. Thank you for organizing CK.
I had fun and enjoyed seeing everyone. sorry it was a hit and run timewise for me. I always enjoy the socials and appreciate CK organizing them.
Not sure what to make of this one.....

None the less, as always, thank you CK
Weird..
Perhaps some explanation to some of the above.

There is no list of any attendees, due to our needs for personal privacy and community security.

Folks are issued a "disguised" name tag that does not directly i.d. them by name or handle.

Any one attending, or, for that matter, not attending, may note his/her presence or absence. And, indeed, anyone planning to attend (with, of course, a invitation) may pre-announce her/his presence.

I encourage all invitees to help me remind everyone of a pending event.

Most Happy Hours start t 4 pm and officially end at 8 p.m., but in this instance, I think we mostly ended around 9-ish due to so many people -- 32 of us altogether, but not all at once -- have some much "fellowship!" It is, after all, a meet & greet.

What happens after we depart the venue is best left for threads elsewhere. I can honestly state that this was definitely a very much fun event, during, and, especially, after.

We've started events earlier than last year to try and beat the Austin traffic issues. Tales last night of the traffic "beast" were myriad. I had my own beating feet delays from San Antonio (next week Happy Hour on Thursday the 25th) and arrived at the venue only a few minutes before 4.

Many more events ahead for both North and South sides of Austin.

And, if I ever figure out how to beat the Austin traffic monsters, I will first patent that, and then, charge only a modest fee to share.
Thank you , CK !
Had a blast.
Great to meet you and all the other guys and gals.
Please keep me posted.
Thanxxx
Thank you CK!!!!
I had a very good time I enjoyed myself.. as a lot of you'll may know I am very shy and I really don't talk much but little by little going to the social I'm working up the courage to talk more. hopefully next time I go i can talk to more people.