Where my bilingual ladies at ?

How many of you ladies can speak another language? I'm sure we have a good volume of Spanish speakers. .what about other languages? French? Russian?

One of my fantasies is a session where no English is spoken. Apologies if this has been an old thread. I'm a newbie and couldn't find in search.
Ebonics?
Fluent in Spanish ...love to whisper it during a teasing bbbj and foreplay
Nice topic! I would love to find a Japanese speaking provider. I need to brush up!
Fluent in Spanish ...love to whisper it during a teasing bbbj and foreplay Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
BTW: Bliss, your new showcase pictures are over the top excellent. You and your photographer did a great job.
BTW: Bliss, your new showcase pictures are over the top excellent. You and your photographer did a great job. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Thank you very much Invisible1 for your kind feedback, there's plenty more, I just don't want my showcase to be too overwhelming
Fluent in Spanish ...love to whisper it during a teasing bbbj and foreplay Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Sold!

Wow, this sounds so hot! And the new pics, just incredible!
How many of you ladies can speak another language? I'm sure we have a good volume of Spanish speakers. .what about other languages? French? Russian?

One of my fantasies is a session where no English is spoken. Apologies if this has been an old thread. I'm a newbie and couldn't find in search. Originally Posted by 48151623
摆动摆动

meneo meneo
Nice topic! I would love to find a Japanese speaking provider. I need to brush up! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
ウィグルウィグル
That is so effin' hot. (Schwing!)
Im fluent in Spanish and conversant in Portuguese.
From time to time when I'm in the heat of the moment, I exclaim in Patois..
bilingual is fine, but cunilingual is mandatory!
I am fluently bilingual English and Spanish and also speak a little French... Speaking of bilingual abilities during sex... I found this video the other day.

"Ai, Papi... You fucking me makes me bilingual."

Good sex has this effect on me quite often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYLyXF2282o
Try the local AMPS. I'm sure you can find plenty straight off the boat who speak no English that can fullfill your fantasy.