NCNS 2x Kaitlyn Dior

Had scheduled a double with cindy and kaitlyn on Monday night. As time got closer I wanted to confirm and I got nothing. Late night I finally got in touch with Kaitlyn and in all fairness cindy was sick. Ok, shit happens. She offered to make it up with doubles with her and stacy. Well don't ya know it happened again the next night with her and stacy.

Cancellations and shit happen all the time but just freakin communicate. Lesson learned for next time is set up like 5 options and just cancel the rest when I am actually in a room with one...lol
Honestly, it probably worked out in your favor in the end.
Thanks for this.
...Lesson learned for next time is set up like 5 options and just cancel the rest when I am actually in a room with one...lol Originally Posted by Mrt3981
I hope you were being facetious there. That is dishonest and unfair to the ladies you cancel on. I am pretty close to one provider and she has about a 40% cancellation rate which is very frustrating. On some days she pays for a hotel room only to have the dude cancel on her. Sure, she could schedule with other guys but she also has a real life job and cannot always do that.
Yes I was kidding. And in my situation it was outcall both times so that is not an excuse to the girls I was trying to see.
Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
Maybe you dodged a figurative bullet?

She's too busy responding to ISO threads and pimping her girls. Not surprising.
I was surprised to see this-even more surprised to see it happened twice. Very aggravating, I know. I have seen Kaitlyn, cindy and stacy (the trifecta) more than once when visiting Dallas. After screening, my experience has been excellent TCB with them. Don't know what OP was requesting, but I've never heard "no" out of any of them (altho cindy is ticklish). FunFunFun ladies.

p.s. If any of them is "in charge", I'd guess stacy. Kaitlyn seems more of a pleaser IMHO.
I was surprised to see this-even more surprised to see it happened twice. Very aggravating, I know. I have seen Kaitlyn, cindy and stacy (the trifecta) more than once when visiting Dallas. After screening, my experience has been excellent TCB with them. Don't know what OP was requesting, but I've never heard "no" out of any of them (altho cindy is ticklish). FunFunFun ladies.

p.s. If any of them is "in charge", I'd guess stacy. Kaitlyn seems more of a pleaser IMHO. Originally Posted by Dragon99
And the white knight award goes to

Seriously dude he is saying that he was ncns not asking who you have seen and how you bathe in their shit water

Mandle or pimp hmmmmm
And the white knight award goes to

Seriously dude he is saying that he was ncns not asking who you have seen and how you bathe in their shit water

Mandle or pimp hmmmmm Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Funny shit dude. Damn can a mofo complain without the WKs going into protect a chick mode
Two review chump calls me WK or pimp... I'm so distraught! NOW I know what people are referring to with the term "fucktard." LoL!

Simply providing my experience (information exchange is why we're here, right?) so fellow mongers can make a better informed decision. OP has a valid beef. It simply surprised me in light of my experience. If sharing that is somehow offending you, I don't care.
There is nothing wrong with the op complaining about and sharing his experience nor does it make Dragon a WK for sharing his. This forum is for sharing info both good and bad. BTW I have never seen any of those ladies and never will because they are way too young for me but it's getting very distressing to constantly see posters get shit on just for sharing their personal experiences. No wonder civil people no longer want to post in these forums!