Club 4Play

• RoxyG
  • 11-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Has anyone been there yet? Im thinking I want to go check it out but looking for a little feedback first
  • cr76
  • 11-20-2015, 01:56 PM
What is this place ??
Is this the swingers club in north Houston? The misses and I have wanted to go.

Not The Mystery Zone.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-20-2015, 02:40 PM
Heres some info from their website

Club 4Play features over 9,000 square feet of entertainment including a live DJ, dance floor, Sound & Lighting System, VIP area, large play style shower with waterfall and rain shower effects, and several exclusive areas to fulfill your*fantasies.

We are a BYOB Club, we do not serve liquor, but 4play invites our guests to bring their own bottles!

We provide fountain sodas, juices, and ice at no charge.* On Saturdays we provide a buffet style dinner.*

Lockers will also be provided to store your personal items, just bring your own padlock.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Is this the swingers club in north Houston? The misses and I have wanted to go.

Not The Mystery Zone. Originally Posted by Permission2Look

Yes... 1960 area
In that case I know a handful of couples that have visited it and said it was quite nice and the average age of those going there was younger than The Mystery Zones crowd. This was about a month ago.
I want to go.
  • cr76
  • 11-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Sounds intriguing, I've never been to TMZ but a provider I knew wanted to take me there.
And you did not go because?
Just don't let them know what ya do......I was outed at one in Albuquerque and then some of the hobbyists recognized me there also
We should definitely go girly!
I want to go. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I have not gone but 2 friends of mine went and joined up as members that night, for them its their new home per say.

They had a GREAT time there.
Is it on-premise or off-premise?
On premise
I went there in September, Was by my self on a Friday night. The club was holding a costume contest that was fun to watch. There was no action in the play, VIP, section , That is very large with a shower,and open and private rooms The Doorman said it had been open about a month at the time of my visit, And Thursdays were busier. The club is at FM 1960 and Ella.near the CVS.