Traveling with a provider?

I would like opinions as well as do's and don't's of traveling with a provider. I have a trip coming up that will last 2-5 days and I will only be working about 4 hours a day. I am thinking about offering to take one of the ladies with me.. or would it be better to contact local ladies when I get there, thanks in advance
The choice is yours. But I would just find one or two of the local ladies where your going. Unless you want and can afford the donation amount, of the girl you would like to travel with you.
but traveling with a friendly face and getting into threesomes with new t&a could sure raise the thrill factor.

some of you guys got the deep pockets for that kinda bucket list fun. right?
traveling with a hooker would imply you have developed a friendship and can carry on a conversation outside of bed and truly enjoy each other's company. Perhaps the best characteristic that comes to mind is TRUST.
You probably want to just meet local ladies at your destination. I have traveled with a provider for a week long vacation - but I've known her for years and see her a couple times every week. We can talk about things other than sex and get along. You will want to be comfortable with the person you are traveling with - if you have to ask on a forum then its likely you aren't comfortable enough with a provider you should travel with. Have fun and enjoy your trip