Toys

Any ladies have pictures or descriptions of your favorite toy? Or any men been with ladies who have great toys?
OK Don't laugh.

I have a little head that fits on top of an OralB toothbrush. It is my FAVORITE toy. Everytime it breaks, it only costs 8 bucks to replace the toothbrush. You'll never have better clit stimulation. It's called a celebrator.
Absolutely my favorite too. The first one I bought at an adult toy store for about $60.00 for the toothbrush and head. They convinced me it was a very special toothbrush and that they couldn't possibly sell the head piece without the toothbrush part. They were packaged separately. I have since found them on line.

This is also pretty good for prostate stimulation. I just cover the entire thing with a condom. When I was really new in the biz, I "lost" the head piece....never to be seen again.

OK Don't laugh.

I have a little head that fits on top of an OralB toothbrush. It is my FAVORITE toy. Everytime it breaks, it only costs 8 bucks to replace the toothbrush. You'll never have better clit stimulation. It's called a celebrator. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
just a few in my suitcase!!

I have quite a few floggers & paddles...and even a canoe paddle for those "BIG" asses...lol

AND I just bought a new rotating/pulsating strap-on dildo!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_3404.JPG (197.9 KB, 348 views)
I'm in love with the "Womanizer" .... Touchless stimulation! I just wish it was waterproof

http://massager-magic.com/the-womani...ss-in-seconds/
I don't need a toy that's what yezzus created winky's for
^^^^^I feel the same way lmao. When I am in the mood I'll look for someone to be my toy hehe.
^^^^^I feel the same way lmao. When I am in the mood I'll look for someone to be my toy hehe. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Oh man, one of the best toys is Kendall4U's
e-stim.
And...let me add... The Hitachi Wand!!

Thank you Milfeater
And...let me add... The Hitachi Wand!!

Thank you Milfeater Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I have a habit of giving Hitachi Wands...with attachments...to my favorite ladies...no complaints so far.

Who's next?
  • snarl
  • 07-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Any of you ladies tried the Stronic Pulsator?
^^^^^I feel the same way lmao. When I am in the mood I'll look for someone to be my toy hehe. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
mmmmmm
OK Don't laugh.

I have a little head that fits on top of an OralB toothbrush. It is my FAVORITE toy. Everytime it breaks, it only costs 8 bucks to replace the toothbrush. You'll never have better clit stimulation. It's called a celebrator. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I'd like a demo please!
  • L.A.
  • 07-26-2016, 09:18 AM
I saw this at a provider's house one time. It was very confusing.

ARTrockemSockemB_lg.jpg