Communicating with Tgirls

• eyefo
  • 04-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Currently I'm attempting to communicate with two Tgirls about possible dates.

I've talked with both on the phone (they are legit, reviewed and well respected)

But they simply will NOT respond to email or phone msgs.

Unless I'm just lucky and they answer the phone, getting hold of them seems impossible.

Don't want to talk dirty or any of that junk, just simply set appointments and get commitments from them.

At this point, I'm backing off since I've given both a couple of PMs and phone msgs. Any more and I'm gonna seem like I'm just a talker and not serious.

Never had this problem with reg female providers.

Anyone have similar experience or is there some separate set of dos and dont's for the Tgirl crowd.

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong... then again maybe nothing.
I'm totally guessing, since I've never had contact with a T-Girl.. I imagine they get lots of harassing texts, fake session requests.. that's probably why they insist on hearing you on the phone.. to size you up, make sure you are serious.. fake guys would not bother to call in most cases, I suspect.
I doubt you are doing anything "wrong". The regulars I see respond pretty well to text, but for initial contact, don't be surprised when they don't respond to email or text. As CT pointed out, I'm sure they get too many harassing or fake texts to make it worth it. One TS gal I saw regular for a while still wouldn't accept text from me - "call or be blocked", she was adamant.
  • eyefo
  • 04-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Thanks guys

I guess the Tgirls have their own communications standards adopted out of necessity.

I'm finding its a very different world from the biological female providing biz.
After the first session provided you played by their rules you will have no problems with text or email.

IMHO TS are better business oriented than their sisters when it comes to taking care of regular customers.
Useless with out naming (again) good business means good communications for all