What type of food to bring to the girls at an AMP

Like the title says. What is best to bring food wise for the girls?
I used to bring pizza. Now I bring Korean fried chicken and most importantly, a six pack of beer for emo. Korean fried chicken across from Ko-Mart on Royal.
  • Quark
  • 03-07-2019, 11:59 AM
American BBQ is requested. Some like tacos. Chicken is easy. Hawian pizza. Ask your favorite girl.
I’ve wondered the same thing for a while now although I’m sure it just depends on their taste and best bet would be to ask. I’ve taken packs of candy to them and full liquor bottles so they can all share amongst themselves but as far as food I’d have to ask.
Emo even told me to not spend more money in taking them gifts but I told her it’s not a problem for me as long as they’re happy.
They like CHEESE and Starbucks.
Churches chicken is good.
Papa Johns loaded pizza also like already suggested pineapple is good. Assorted Bagels and an assortment of cream cheeses.
In and Out burger is always a big hit but make sure you get the onions on the side.
I'll be going to Blue if anyone knows what they like.
They sure do love that yummy dollar bill. Oh and coffee and cigs are great too.
I’m surprised no one said tube steak
I always bring them my chorizo
Oh great idea!

Feeds them girls at the AMP cream cheese and pizza with more dairy product on them and liquor and beer.

Yup!

That will work great wonders on their vaginas's pH balance.

Why do you have to bring food to the AMP girls?

Don't the Mama Sans cook food for them every day?
Oh great idea!

Feeds them girls at the AMP cream cheese and pizza with more dairy product on them and liquor and beer.

Yup!

That will work great wonders on their vaginas's pH balance.

Why do you have to bring food to the AMP girls?

Don't the Mama Sans cook food for them every day? Originally Posted by CG2014

Dude, Why do you always need to be so dam negative about everything. I see you provide no value at all to the AMP section, why do you feel it's necessary to post here ?
Popeyes chicken, cheesecake, pizza, most of them like the Hawaiian type with pineapple and if I'm going by that way Italian Beef from Weinbergers Deli.
vienna sasages
For years, I brought the usual standard fare of American foods to the spas. I thought that pizza, BBQ, Tex-Mex, fried chicken, burgers and sandwiches, cakes, pies and cookies would be a welcome treat and a nice departure from Korean cuisine. Over time, I learned that Koreans regard American food as too salty or sweet and changed my menu to take-out bulgogi, kalbi,japjae, seafood jeon, bibimbap and baked goods. I eat them all anyway, and it saves emo from having to cook one more meal. However, I still refuse to buy or eat kimchi. Add fruit (Korean pears and clementines, in particular), breads and rice cakes (especially at holiday times) and you have dessert. Korea House, Korean BBQ, Sura, Komart and Mozart Bakery are all in the neighborhood.

Thai food and sushi are quite acceptable alternatives and suit the Korean palate better than Chinese, if you want to add some variety and try something different.

I know this is a much more expensive approach, and utterly unnecessary, but it does pay dividends in the long run.