Want opinions for my web site (SABLE)

I just made a website and was interested in yalls opinions on my website...

If any one has constructive critism and/or suggestions please let me know

http://sexysable.webs.com/
Pretty good layout, colors are a little washed together making it kinda monochromatic. I'd change the text to a more contrasting color.

Nitpicking, but I would drop the puppies and kisses... that doesn't fool anyone and it loses some professionalism since that tends to be BP jargon.

Be a bit more creative with the session information. Maybe write up what a session is like with you etc.. what you have there now is a bit disjointed.

On your links to your reviews, I would use text on the link with a summary of the review, maybe the title of the review.... and not have it the actual link url.

One your calendar... when you say uptown etc.. put the city in. Uptown is obviously Dallas, but for visitors from out of town it may help to be more descriptive.

Good first pass though. Have fun with it.
There is nothing about services and or rates, you may get a lot of calls but depending on your rate you might get a lot of sorry to high.

Rates and activity's
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2011, 04:41 AM
Her Services and Rates are listed on her "News" page.

Don't forget that being "too descriptive" about services/activities is one way to get unwanted attention. Be creative without spelling it out.

All in all, a great simple website.

I would agree with dropping the cheesy "puppies" language. Screams low class to me.

The font is a little hard to focus on not being a standard black on the background. I wouldn't go neon pink, but you need to make sure it is easy for the masses to read.

This about having solid pages - standard ones tend to be -

About Me
Rates/Packages
Photos
Calendar
Contact

Anything else is just icing to showcase your personality. I happen to have a Music page on my site with my current playlist on it.

Remember that the easier you make it for potential clients to get to the information they want, without a ton of clicks, the easier it is for them to make their decision and see you.
The site looks good to me. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
Sable, the website looks great. But may I suggest that you join P411 asap, if you haven't already done so? Many of us won't send out references in any other way.
THANKS ALL!!!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY MORE COMMENTS!

SABLE
Thumbs up Sable , looks good
I do have a question...

"Be a bit more creative with the session information. Maybe write up what a session is like with you etc.. "

how do you do this without saying too much?

an example would be awesome
Wow! Looks good so far. First off glad you are really open to the ideas of others, I read the first few and thought someones feeling would get hurt, but good for you and them for keeping it constructive. Not sure how much you changed before I saw it, but under Sessions easy to find rates I'm kinda guessing Basic is L1, Basic Plus L2, and Delux would be L3 perhaps add that much or leave it at that you don't want any unwanted attention as someone else pointed out. Under the About Sable area some words are cut off & I'm sure that is an easy fix.
I'd like to see you!
I think the site looks fine, and I can read the text no problem, but I
have a custom color profile on my monitor, and it has a bit more
contrast than stock.

My first question is, do you want to be listed by the search engines (google - yahoo - bing)?

I was looking at your source code (it sounds better than it is), and there are no key words, search terms,
or descriptions in the meta-data for the search engines.

That's fine if you don't want to be listed, but there's also no robot or
spider directions to stop em from crawling your site. This means you
will eventually be listed anyway, but won't get to decide what it says
under your link in the search results.

Maybe things have changed since the last time I created a site (steam
powered computers and Tesla coil wireless), but I put a site up once without
those elements, and didn't realize it for a month. I fixed it, but I
still remember the frustration a year later of seeing screwed up
listings on some of the smaller search engines that don't update their
databases very often, if ever.

The same goes for your photos, and there's an added bonus to putting
meta-data on them. Add a search term that only you know, and
then use Google to find any stolen pics that have been reposted on the web (as long as the meta-data has not been stripped out).

Feel free to PM me if this needs clarification.

POD
At this time, the ECCIE Showcase link doesn't work, but I like your site so far
I do have a question...

"Be a bit more creative with the session information. Maybe write up what a session is like with you etc.. "

how do you do this without saying too much?

an example would be awesome Originally Posted by SeXy_SabLe
Think Bra-Ripper Novel.... perhaps mixed with a bit of dear Penthouse. I would avoid the Dear Swank style myself Keep it provocative but lacking specific details of the acts. Have fun with it... that will get your personality and sensuality across which many of your customers will be interested in. After all, the reviews will get into specifics for you.
Thanks again Ya'll have been unexpectedly helpful
Your website is looking really good right now. I'm just wondering if this is an indication that you are no longer at YSB? Either way, I hope to meet you very, VERY soon!