is a massage fantasy shared by others?

Just curious,does anyone one else out there get turned on by rubbing oil slowly over a womens soft body from head to toe? I posted in the ISO section and i seem to have no girls interested...or at least girls under 25. Does anyone else share this fantasy?
Hell yeah groping a woman is great. Not sure I'd put it in my top 10 fantasies, but a good oily feel-up is fun.

Never hurts to ask but I wouldn't do it in the initial contact.

You might have to get to know a gal a little more before indulging.
Hell Yeah anytime rubbing on a women is great, with/without oil. But there is more to the rub!
One possible problem would be getting all the oil off (her and the bedding) for her next appointment. Or getting too relaxed with someone they'd never met before. I could see how many of these ladies would see such an encounter as even more intimate than the standard session.
Also, you need to know how to rub/touch the woman. One wrong rub and you are in the corner rubbing one out by yourself.
  • Sami
  • 01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
We all love a good rub as long as you don't do the pinchingSoft and smooth strokes
I think one of the most awesome aspects of being a massage therapist is being able to make a living rubbing people! It's great! Relaxing, exciting...all that.

As far as RECEIVING a massage? You bet! I'm all there! My lotion isn't greasy or messy or scented and I always change to clean linens between clients so get as greasy as you want! LOL!

Of course, I am definitely not under 25! I've learned lots of things since then!
I would not call it a fantasy, but I would not turn down a request by a lady do give her a rubdown, oil or not. Next to having sex, if done right, a massage/rubdown is the most intimate personation one can have, either giving or receiving.
I think one of the most awesome aspects of being a massage therapist is being able to make a living rubbing people! Originally Posted by vnurse
And a fine rub it its. I miss your rub!
And a fine rub it its. I miss your rub! Originally Posted by BigPurdy
My favorite .......and V-nurse as my partner is absolutely fabulous .I do enjoy giving a nice warm lotion massage (as well as a nice warm wet tongue lashing)as well as other administrations ........I enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it .....Long DFK as we slowly undress each other and some marvelous DATY ...and a massage table that is the perfect height ..what a great time it is ......actually it is BETTER than GREAT ......for me at least ....with a magnificent LADY ......
i have enjoyed giving massages to the right woman, but only when she starts to relax and enjoy herself.

otherwise....

i can always tell the clock watchers and one shot queens, as they never enjoy it...takes too much time---- as after all, as soon as they get you off, they can go make more money and here you are just wasting time......can't get you off and out of here, if you are trying to get me 'happy'
Its my second favorite thing, erotic massage! so turns me on! Ill give you one also. Makes for a wet sexy good time.
Its my second favorite thing, erotic massage! so turns me on! Ill give you one also. Makes for a wet sexy good time. Originally Posted by Zada Knight
visit dallas and stay a while or a little longer.........
Id love too! Ill remember this and when I make it that way Ill remind you promised a hot oily rubdown