Just curious...

I have seen many interesting handles here on eccie and I always wonder the meaning behind them. So is there a hidden message behind your handle or does it say something about you. Or did you just find it funny?
How did you pick your handle?
I picked mine because I am the owner of my company and I worked the 3pm to 11pm shift when I created the handle.
I got mine from the music show - Crossroads.
I'm a big music fan and like the cross-genre shows.

Now it seems most every town has a crossroads shopping centre or a crossroads apartment complex, or a crossroads bar, or a crossroads church. My name is on signs all over the country.
I chose mine because shapely legs are indeed a turn on for me and one of the things I look at first when I see a lady.
I chose mine because I am new to the DFW area as well as fairly new to the hobby.
Money Talks And Bull Shit Walks

Just seemed appropriate.
Mine tells you what my other two hobbies are.
ON THE ROAD is one of the great American novels, full of love for personal freedom and a thirst for adventure ~ and Jack Kerouac wrote it.
Mine is my school mascot and the year I graduated from there.
Well, anyone that has seen me... knows why. Amber is my name and I squirt like a geyser. Droplets hit your face, your feet, my feet, your chest, your mouth, your arms are drenched.. and the bed is soaked completely.... like RAIN.
Dare I say it, I am from Dallas (even though I live in the middle of Collin County) . . .
Mine is from the comedy troupe Firesign Theater from the 60's-70's. Four guys, satire to end all satire...Prolongus was a Roman gladiator in their send-up of the Roman Empire: "The Rise and Fall of the Roaming Umpire".
Two of their albums are on iTunes, damn funny...
My alltime best friend ........ my Bloodhound!
Mine is a combo.

Work retreat I was dubbed = Big Daddy

Football = Everyone called me "The Moose"
I used to own an RV and my first name starts with a T .........but Now DW owns my RV ...LOL Maybe I should change it since the RV is no longer mine ..