Pregnant providers...

What do you think about pregnant providers, should they take a break or keep providing? If so what turns some men on about pregnancy?
To each their own but I do not see prego providers. I think it is up to the provider if she wants to keep working, I know several gentleman that love prego providers.
Preggo chicks need love to.
when I was preggo and providing, that was some of the best days.
To each their own..
While the risks associated with this hobby do not increase simply by being pregnant, the ramifications of realized risks are significantly more severe. Chlamydia for instance can blind a child and often does not present symptoms. If you can financially go without participating in the hobby, the benefits are mainly due to avoiding the risks associated with this hobby. In the end, it doesn't really matter what any other person thinks about your decision to continue or not. It's your choice, just be prepared to share the consequences of that choice with your newborn.
I admit to being a real bastard and have did some things in life that I would not do again, but fucking a pregnant provider, NO there's just something not right about, JR
Not provide while pregnant? There's a whole subset of people who are more turned on by a pregnant woman than one who isn't carrying a bun in the oven.

Then after you've delivered you'll hit the whole milk lovers fetish crowd. heh
I don't judge anyone if they choose to continue to provide while pregnant. That being said, I personally would not. I feel like it is one thing to risk my own well-being (no matter how much you screen, there is always a chance he's crazy and you happen to be the first to find out), but to risk my hypothetical unborn baby's life is, in my opinion, unfair. It wouldn't be worth the risk, to me.

On the other hand, I do understand that some women are in situations where they have to provide. Tough call, but for me, the baby and it's safety would have to come first.
+1 JR - I too have done many demented and disgusting things in my sexual past.

WALDT - There are many hobbiests who thrive on that fetish. I remember when my SO was pregnant and we had great sex and I loved the taste of her breast milk.

But for me. A pregnant provider providing is gross & disrespectful to the baby,the mother, and a man as a human being. Some pregnant providers are so disrespectful to themselves as it is then to ad insult to their baby if it is a "John" baby, that they should be sterilized for the things they will do to put the baby in harms way. And if she has an SO, he is scum for letting her provide while pregnant with his baby.

But like I said. I am no angel. Feel free to bash me.

Love, Luck, & Lollipops
I don't judge anyone if they choose to continue to provide while pregnant. That being said, I personally would not. I feel like it is one thing to risk my own well-being (no matter how much you screen, there is always a chance he's crazy and you happen to be the first to find out), but to risk my hypothetical unborn baby's life is, in my opinion, unfair. It wouldn't be worth the risk, to me.

On the other hand, I do understand that some women are in situations where they have to provide. Tough call, but for me, the baby and it's safety would have to come first. Originally Posted by Dannie
And once again, somebody else puts it more succinctly than I. +1 Dannie
I admit to being a real bastard and have did some things in life that I would not do again, but fucking a pregnant provider, NO there's just something not right about, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
+1 I am in the same boat, just feels so wrong about it. But each to his own too, I guess.
+100 Von Spieler.

+1 JR - I too have done many demented and disgusting things in my sexual past.

WALDT - There are many hobbiests who thrive on that fetish. I remember when my SO was pregnant and we had great sex and I loved the taste of her breast milk.

But for me. A pregnant provider providing is gross & disrespectful to the baby,the mother, and a man as a human being. Some pregnant providers are so disrespectful to themselves as it is then to ad insult to their baby if it is a "John" baby, that they should be sterilized for the things they will do to put the baby in harms way. And if she has an SO, he is scum for letting her provide while pregnant with his baby.

But like I said. I am no angel. Feel free to bash me.

Love, Luck, & Lollipops Originally Posted by Von Spieler
The number one killer of pregnant women is homicide. But besides that, who would put their unborn child at risk for all the other things in the hobby? stupid.
Her body, her choice.

If I were not sterile and got pregnant would I keep providing? Probably not. But who am I to come down on someone who does?
A pregnant woman is as sexy as hell, especially right at the beginning. She gets that glow and those full almost bursting breasts. And then after the baby has arrived, the milk engorged breasts and lactating... Even more sexy.