When are tattoos distracting?...or just baad...

I like to see a few simple and sexy tats, but this is a bit over the edge...

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2021

Why is tattooing such a common trait in the hobby here in Arkansas and Texas?...I never saw a tat on any of my ladies in California, Georgia and Tennessee until 1990 or so.

geez, I'm gettin' old...and stubborn...and particular.
It's not just tattoos, it's a whole host of things. Tats, fake boobs, piercings everywhere, fake tans, crazy hairdos, excessive makeup, vajazzling, teeth that're scarily white etc etc. There's just a subset of the culture (and thus providers) that loves to amp things up as much as possible.

Personally I like normal, fresh, natural, non-amped up attractiveness without all the bullshit accoutrements.
Personally, I love tattoos on a girl, and if they are tastefully done I don't think there's a limit. However, on the example posted by giteneny, those are pretty rough tats on a pretty rough looking provider. Tasteful is the key.
  • IIIII
  • 06-02-2010, 12:34 AM

Personally I like normal, fresh, natural, non-amped up attractiveness without all the bullshit accoutrements. Originally Posted by hyperkine

This.

Nothing beats the next door natural look.

Its funny when fat chicks get tats, how about instead of a snake/serpent on your boob you should put a double cheeseburger there instead, its more fitting.
I think it's a simple principle. Tattoos get distracting when they distract you.

[I know, I know. I'm the master of tautology.]

This is one of those things that is going to come down to a matter of taste. And possibly, um, "conditioning" (in the psychological sense of the word)... If I were to list "The 5 Best Lovers In My Life", the top of the list would be a lady with no tattoos or piercings (other than her ears, which is so mainstream it hardly counts)--that would be the conflicted Christian lady I've talked about before in another thread or three. The next four all had tattoos (though admittedly, none as extreme as the lady who giteneny used to open the topic) and a few discreet piercings (mostly navels, a few nipples, and one genital area).

Because 4 of the top 5 lays of my career were tattooed, I have to confess that when I learn a lady who's caught my interest is tattooed, I *perk* just a little bit. It's kind of a turn on. Or, as a psychologist might put it, I'm conditioned to expect a good time between the sheets when the lady I'm with has a tattoo or three.

Granted, meerpatch (the lady giteneny mentions in the first post) is probably a bit much... But frankly I'd want to read her reviews. If they're real good, most likely

Cheers,

bcg
Its funny when fat chicks get tats, how about instead of a snake/serpent on your boob you should put a double cheeseburger there instead, its more fitting. Originally Posted by IIIII
That comment does a great injustice to a lady who, IMHO, is the very best Arkansas provider that I've had the pleasure to meet* (well, the tattoo isn't exactly a serpent, but the principle...).

You know who you are Dear Lady (and I'm sure a few of the rest of you can guess). Thank you very much.

Cheers,

bcg

* Meaning no disrespect to the Arkansas providers I haven't met yet... I'm tryin', I'm tryin'...
  • MrGiz
  • 06-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Just keep 'em off the tits, please!!
Just keep 'em off the tits, please!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
You're probably going to want to avoid clicking on this then.

10 Insane Nipple Tattoos:
http://www.oddee.com/item_97080.aspx

Now those are definitely distracting...

And you ass men don't think I'm neglecting you, either:

15 Totally Crazy Butt Tattoos
http://www.oddee.com/item_97057.aspx

Ok, ok. I'll stop.

Cheers,

bcg
There's something to be said for discretion and good taste. However . . . .
You're probably going to want to avoid clicking on this then.

10 Insane Nipple Tattoos:
http://www.oddee.com/item_97080.aspx

Now those are definitely distracting...

And you ass men don't think I'm neglecting you, either:

15 Totally Crazy Butt Tattoos
http://www.oddee.com/item_97057.aspx

Ok, ok. I'll stop.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Those are too funny.. course what do i know.. im a fat girl that likes cheeseburgers..not enough to get one tatted on my tit..but hey..

I do have 2 tats.. 1 tramp stamp that says something funny in chinese.. the other in a private area that some men find distracting..luckily i didn't get it for those men so it all works out
  • IIIII
  • 06-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Those are too funny.. course what do i know.. im a fat girl that likes cheeseburgers..not enough to get one tatted on my tit..but hey.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Just saw your showcase and i wont disagree

I do have 2 tats.. 1 tramp stamp that says something funny in chinese.. the other in a private area that some men find distracting..luckily i didn't get it for those men so it all works out
I bet the tramp stamp says Beef & Broccoli or Moo Goo Gai Pan
I do have 2 tats.. 1 tramp stamp that says something funny in chinese.. the other in a private area that some men find distracting..luckily i didn't get it for those men so it all works out Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
I bet the tramp stamp says Beef & Broccoli or Moo Goo Gai Pan Originally Posted by IIIII
If DeAnna won't 'fess up, you can always retain Lily (when she returns, if she hasn't already) to serve as a translator.

Cheers,

bcg
I must admit I do find large and/or numerous tats distracting. Seems like location has something to do with it. Tats in the small of the back don't particularly bother me, at least if they aren't too large.
Just saw your showcase and i wont disagree

I bet the tramp stamp says Beef & Broccoli or Moo Goo Gai Pan Originally Posted by IIIII

OH GOD..NOT THE DREADED FAT JOKES and from a guy who's majority post revolve around CL/BP and the problems and arrest etc..oh geez..your opinion of me did matter so much!! lol

Hey.. hang around.. you'll notice I quite comfortable with my fat ass nothing new..always been.. a successful, well reviewed fat ass..but a fat ass none the less.. with 2 tats.. oh geez!
If DeAnna won't 'fess up, you can always retain Lily (when she returns, if she hasn't already) to serve as a translator.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

LOL.. to funny.. what do you want me to fess up about bcg? what the tats say? where they are at? lmao.. hell some should know.. but if someone wants to translate..they are welcome to it