I Want To Visit TX, Suggestions and Places To Stay!

Good day!

So I hear things about Texas. I want to visit Dallas next week or week after. I am new to U.S. so I really need advice on where to stay in Dallas and where not to stay.

I prefer a area where there are lots of shops and activity and of course good for provider business.

xo
A lot of providers like the 635 Galleria Area.
Galleria area may work for you here is a link http://www.galleriadallas.com/visitor-guest-services/
Keep it coming!

Thank you mates.

xo
you can stay at my place...I'll be really gentle with your Platypuss

You could get a flat along the Tollway / Galleria area or almost any place in the North Dallas area. If you plan on staying more long term, the "trendy" parts of the city nowadays seem to be the Uptown area and the new lofts in downtown Dallas.

Please avoid the Central/635 and Harry Hines areas. There are other places to avoid based on traffic, income, crime and things to do - best to ask a fellow provider or hobbyist in a PM.

Good luck.
LOL, nice guide there Still-Asleep.
lol still-asleep! entertainingly informative!

I will be in the Galleria area in two weeks. its very nice.
lol still-asleep! entertainingly informative!

I will be in the Galleria area in two weeks. its very nice. Originally Posted by Always Belle

Well I, for one, can't friggin' wait for your arrival... I want the mask, the stockings, the whole 9 yards...Mmmmmmmmm
Well I, for one, can't friggin' wait for your arrival... I want the mask, the stockings, the whole 9 yards...Mmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Prolongus
I will be there sunday!!
North Dallas area from Galleria north. Galleria area best for shops. Love your reviews
  • R.M.
  • 07-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Good day!

So I hear things about Texas. I want to visit Dallas next week or week after. I am new to U.S. so I really need advice on where to stay in Dallas and where not to stay.

I prefer a area where there are lots of shops and activity and of course good for provider business.

xo Originally Posted by alley-syd

I currently reside in Houston and when I travel to Dallas I stay in the Galleria area. PM me for the exact hotel. It's very close to everything you will need.
Consider Houston on your tour stop.
Good luck and happy trails...