pro photos or selfies?

Hi. I am relatively new to the scene and I was wondering what a client prefers to see? Also for providers did you see an increase in business after getting pro pics and possible a website?
The pros can do a great job. If you are doing it yourself, get someone with a camera, decent background and proper lighting. It comes off more professional than holding your own camera phone (though what yours snapped looks nice).

A website gives you a bit more space to promote yourself and show your best side. They are a good place to link to videos, if you have them and set up picture galleries. Some even have private galleries and charge a monthly fee for access. Nothing wrong with easy money.

Yahoo Groups seems to be another option. Check out some other ladies groups to see how they handle it. They develop a following and can directly notify the faithful of any new pictures, changes or specials.
Wow Chloeluv, there is nothing wrong your selfies there. Very nice.
Wow Chloeluv, there is nothing wrong your selfies there. Very nice. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Thanks a little liquid courage goes a long way.
Holy S! You have the best 'selfie' I've seen in a long time.
I took them last night and hope that it helps with getting more appointments. I quit posting ads on BP and use eccie and p411 solely and want to do what I can to get more clients. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Having both pro shots and phone pics is good. That way you can average them.
  • MojoR
  • 08-26-2013, 06:02 AM
I like to see a good combo of both. A lot of the pro shots seem to be overly photoshopped. So a couple good selfies help give me a better sense of you. BTW - thats a damn nice selfie!
Phone pics are not to be shunned. Actually, their quality is very good for internet postings. Also, their candid nature can be charming. However, if someone else is holding the camera, you are free to pose in a more natural manner.

Am I missing some pictures? There are two in your showcase and one very lovely avatar.

Your first giant leap to success was go to P411 and ECCIE. BP has its moments, but you increase your credibility and screening ability with these two sources. Good choice!
Having both pro shots and phone pics is good. That way you can average them. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Best advice. Different shooters will see you differently, just as clients do. Find people you trust who do this professionally or as a serious hobby, don't put up with BS from any of them and post a variety. Photography is amazingly controversial here.
I feel having BOTH is best. Professionally done photos and do a great job in bringing out your beauty and do you more justice. If done right, they can be very teasing and sensual. When i see those, i want to see the model and see more of her!

However, adding some candids in the mix show who you are and that everything is not just photoshopped.

On the professional side, let me know if you want some help
  • jd85
  • 08-26-2013, 09:06 AM
I feel having BOTH is best. Professionally done photos and do a great job in bringing out your beauty and do you more justice. If done right, they can be very teasing and sensual. When i see those, i want to see the model and see more of her!

However, adding some candids in the mix show who you are and that everything is not just photoshopped.

On the professional side, let me know if you want some help Originally Posted by robophoto
Pretty much second this.
Thanks for all the feedback! Guess its time to look for a well known photographer. Everyone I have had the chance to meet off of Eccie has been great and the other providers have been really helpful. What a great experience so far!
Both
I like selfies personally...